🔮Day 11 (1/4)🔮

(Iphone) and it's the first time that I ever use an Iphone.

+I'm so thankful guys,you all reacted really nice and cute to my face reveal Chapter.You all are the best!Lets stay together for a long time~

You all are the best!Lets stay together for a long time~

/Sunoo/

I woke up and felt a pair of hands around my waist.I turned around and then.....

„Jisung"......

I screamed out loud and fell of the bed.

/Niki/

I was sleeping until I heared a loud scream and whimper.I stood up and saw Sunoo on the floor.He was begging and crying to be to leave him alone.

„Sunoo,what's wrong?Hey I'm here"I calmly whispered in hope to calm him down.

He took a few seconds to look up.He was shivering and still whimpering but after he saw me he immediately run to me and hugged me.

„Shhh...I'm here prince.Wanna tell me what happened?"he quickly shook his head and hugged me more tightly.

We sat there maybe 20minutes long until he decided to let me go after his belly growled.I giggled and only answered „looks like someone is hungry"

He nodded while he blushed.Gosh I love him too much,I need help or I won't ever let him go.

After we took a shower and
ate pancakes

„Still won't tell me what happened?"I kept asking that's because my stomach told me there is something wrong.He only denied it and kept doing what he was doing.

He was colouring a painting right now and he sat there,looking cute af and pounding because he couldn't finding the red pen.I was laughing the whole time and scrolling through Wattpad.

I love to read book,I didn't had time but now I have.I searched for an Interesting book but then I founded something what shocked me.

a Sunki book?Remember me"I whispered thinking about it.I was about to open it when a stone yeeted inside our hotel room and literally broke my phone.

I looked at Sunoo but he wasn't paying attention.

„Babe- Didn't you see that?"I askedhim in confusion.He only hummed.

„A stone just broke my phone"I explainer pointing at my broken phone.He starter to laugh his ass of snd told me that it's not realistic because our hotel room is in the 12th floor.