🔮Day 1 (3/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

I looked around. The school was really big, well that's what it looked like from the outside. Trough my anxiety asshole I probably think it's too small because there will be too many people around at one classroom for sure.

Just as I was looking around, Sungchul was already standing next to me. "Do you want to go in?" he asked me and smiled. "Tell me, why are you nice to me?" I asked in disbelief and looked at him confused.

"Shouldn't I be nice? I think you're actually quite likeable now." babbled Sungchul out. I just nodded flustered at his words. Nobody after said that to me before...

"There are a lot of people here, let's go in quickly." He said, reaching out for my hand but quickly stopped himselfs. „I forgot, no touching." Hmm..he payed attention, nice I guess..

We went in together and I felt the first stares that were directed at me. Still it didn't bothered me too much unless they come near me any more.

"So Sunoo, are you doing well so far? Hanbin Sunbaenim told me that you don't like being with a lot of people." I just looked at him with big eyes. How could Hanbin Hyung tell him?

It was my secret..

„He's definitely going to make fun of it, great."
Like the other kids from last time who pushed me around and laughe-

"Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you" He said when I noticed that I said it out loud. "Thank you," I whispered, looking him in the eye. "No problem cutie" He laughed out loud. "Cutie?" I asked unsure if I maybe misheard it but no I didn't. "Yes cutie, that suits you.Your face is really sweet."

I felt adrenaline flowing through my body and I turned slightly red." Thank you," I said, hiding my face in my hands." Hey Chul, who is that?" asked one voice behind me."JAEBEOM!" Sungchul screamed and hugged the boy.

The boy looked very familiar with Sungchul. Suddenly he looked at me, "Who are you?" he asked, unleashing Sungchul from the hug.

"Jaebeom, that's sunoo. You know I moved houses and I moved into his neighbourhood and this morning I met him and it turned he lived right next to me." Sungchul explained in a whole sentence and breathed out loud.

"Nice to meet you Sunoo." He said, giving me his hand. "Thank you,nice to meet you too." I said and looked him in the eye.I wasn't shacking his hand back but looks like he wasn't mad nor so. He was smiling. "Jae-jae, have you seen Jungwon?"Sungchul asked Jaebeom.

"No, he's probably late again." he said and sighed before Sungchul laughed. "Jungwon?"I asked slowly and cautiously not wanting them to think I'm interested.. maybe a bit. "Jungwon is one of our friends. He's a year younger than me and you.Pretty nice guy but let me warn you, he likes hugging."

I frowned. I don't want to meet him when he hugs me.. „Dont worry, he hugs people who like it, well and Niki but he's another Idiot."

"Oh okay" I answered. We walked down the aisle when I heard a well-known voice behind me."SUNOOOOoOoO"screamed someone."Not again..." I thought and in the next moment I was laying on the ground with the annoying idiot. Sungchul laughed and Jaebeom helped me from the ground up.

It was weird letting him touch my hand but It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. His hand was soft and warm making me melt a little bit into the touch....

"You've forgot your school bag in Hanbin Hyungs car Sunshine." Nicolas said.

"Oh Sunoo you've already found friends? Oh Hey Sungchul." he said and I was slightly shocked that he knew Sungchul. Probably everyone in the house already knew the neighbours and his family except me because I never leave the house.

I also don't have a good reason to go out. I don't have any friends or anything out there to do. Why walking around planlessly when I can just listen to music in my room and sleep most of the day? Duh~

"Hey Nicolas," Sungchul said, bowing. "My name is Jaebeom." The giant boy said to Nicolas. "Heyo dude,I am Nicolas, the brother of Sunoo."he flashed him a smile making me remember Brother's cute habit. He always say's 'Heyo' even on the day we meet. It sounds sometimes disrespectful but it was his way to tell the other one that he's pleasured to meet him/her.

Nicolas, sungchul and Jaebeom talked a bit and then Nicolas said goodbye to all of us. "Sunoo let's go." said Sungchul and made sure to leave some space between us. Jaebeom said goodbye to us because he was a few years older than we were and we went to different classes.

————————

Not much happened in class. I introduced myself and sat next to a boy named Han.Han seemed to be nice. When the class ended ,me and Sungchul went to the canteen where Jaebeom and another boy were waiting for us.

"Maybe that day wasn't that bad today," I mutter to myself. Sunghoon kept this conversation going on, talking about the teachers and gossiping about his dear friends but just then at the part it was actual interesting, suddenly a boy ran against me.

"Ouch" I groaned when I fell backwards.
"S-sorry!"said the person who ran against me.

Who do you think it is?

THEY DEBUT TOMORROW OMG OMG OMGI CAN'T WAIT!YESSSSS#crazy #helpme

I CAN'T WAIT!YESSSSS
#crazy #helpme