🔮Day​ 2 (4/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

"Shit, shit, shit, shit what should I do." I thought. I was struggling to get up and once I saw his shadow already, I knew I had no chance to get out aliv-

"Hey little boy,what are you doing here?" Sunoo asked someone with a sweet voice making me melt as if he would talk to me. I took a look to see the situation and saw Sunoo who was busy playing with a cat. The cat had silver fur and greenish eyes that glowed up whenever Sunoo playfully swung it around in the air. His tears still rolled down on his cheeks. Now he held the  cat in his embrace making it 'miau' multiple times.... 

"How did you found your way in little one? Hmmm? Who's a cute cat here, huh, what a good little boy you are." Sunoo said and continued patting the cat giving me the opportunity to get away without any more trouble..so when I saw him getting up to let the cat out of the window, I made my way as quiet as possible to my room.. well his room I shared with him for tonight.

"Should I ask him what's up? I should go down there to comfort him. What an Idiot I am, f*ck."       I screamed inside myself.I rolled over on my belly.I wanted to sleep but I couldn't.

I just couldn't. I was afraid he would get mad. I was scared that he wouldn't like me anymore. I was worried about him... "Why do I feel this. Kim Sunoo what are you doing to me?" I said into the pillow.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks. It was the first time I was so conflicted with myself, with my thoughts about a random boy Ive meet 1 week ago.. I heard the door opening so I covered my head into the pillow and I wiped my tears away wit it. As the door opened I pretended to actually  be asleep. Sunoo sat on the bed, I could feel the tense between us even tho we both were just laying there without plans, I could feel his eyes on me but I couldn't move at all.

"Goodnight Niki" he said struggling a little bit to say it without a husky and raspy voice. It broke my heart into 100000 pieces hearing the usual worried and anxious boy so broken and bubbled up with problems 

."Sunoo"I whispered.

I could again feel his eyes on me again ."Can you hug me? I don't feel okay, I just h-had a nightmare."I stuttered to sound it more likely that it happened and without even waiting for an answer, I rolled over on his side and hugged him. Time passed pretty slowly at first, we laid there together. My face was buried into his chest and my hands around his waist. I liked hugging someone whenever I had a sleepover at someones place but for that I usually brought always my big pillow..

He was playing with my hair out of the sudden as it was the most normal thing that he could possibly do in this situation. A stranger hugging she shit out of him without really asking for permission in his bed while breathing in his scent...but...It felt good hugging him. 

"Are you sick Niki?" he suddenly asked breaking the silent-atmosphere.

"N-no I just know that hugging sometimes makes a person feel better." I said with a tear rolling down my face. As he talked about his father in the lyrics, it made me realize how much I.. missed mine to the point not being able to stop tearing up.