🔮Day 4 (1/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

Today is my Birthday... Yey...
I waited in front of the entrance from the Hospital. I should be in school,enjoying the day with my friends,getting a huge cake and blow out the candles but I knew that's not going to happen. I'm here for Sunoo."How long do we have to wait for them" Jungwon asked me. "I don't know." I sigh. "I don't think Sunoo will come.Our plan is dumb."I said and sat down on the ground.

"Come on,he knows your Mom already.He will be fine with your dad."Jungwon said looking at the clock.
Yea,my dad is a Psychologist.The one who left me and my mom alone for another woman and kid.
I saw him once in 3 Months.Many people would say that's not much but I don't want to see him more than 4 times a year.

"Yea,I still can't believe that you guys treated me only to ask Jinyoung to make a termin for Sunoo."I said looking annoyed.

"Dude,you are the most worried one so don't give me your glares. It's creepy."he said glaring at me back.

He was right but my" dad"? Why with him?There are Million of other Psychologists out there.

I was so distracted from my thoughts that I didn't saw Sunoo and Jaebeom standing infront of me.

"You two.Go."Jaebeom said and pushed me and Sunoo into the hospital.I looked at him,he was really pale."Sunoo,you will meet my... Dad."I whispered and my voice faded away at the Dad part."Why do you look so sad?" he asked me.

"He left my mom and me for another woman and her kid."I said. I stopped going and turned around. I blinked a few times that my tears won't fall down."His new hmhmhm could hmhmhmhm than you."he said whispering but I could understand everything.

"What did you say?"I asked him turning myself back to him."His new son could never be better than you.He should be proud of having such a wonderful son.He's only blind to leave you and your mother."Sunoo said.

We both blushed a little bit." Thanks Hyung."I thanked,it made me blush even more.We were infront of the door.My heart was pounding fast.I was so nervous. I just wanted to leave but then I suddenly felt my hand holding Sunoos. I didn't know why I did that but I hugged him.

"He doesn't hug me back... I'm so dumb."I said to myself and let him go.I was about to step back but then he took my wrist and hugged me.I felt butterflies in my belly,my heart was pounding but it was a comfortable feeling.I looked up straight into his eyes.

I looked at his lips,they were light pink and looked really fluffy.I looked back into his eyes.His head came closer and closer and then....

/Sunoo/

Niki and I were now standing infront of a door. I looked to the side and saw him trembling."Is he scared?" I asked myself in my thoughts. Suddenly he grabbed my hand,turning me in front of him and hugged me.I was shocked. Should I hug him back? Should I talk to him? Should I say something? Before I could even say/do something, he let me go and stepped back.