🔮Changes? Day 9 (4/4)🔮

A whole year later

A whole year later

After Minho and Jisung got declared as dead,the Relationship between Sunoo and Niki struggled alot.Sunoo spoke for a whole year with no one.His therapist couldn't help him.Niki got more focused on other things than caring for Sunoo. Both of them had a hard time. Nikis Mother got suddenly deadly sick,Cancer level 2. Sunoo started his old habit again. Ignoring people,don't going out, locking himself in his room and stop eating infront of people.

Niki noticed it but he could only think about his dance class or his mother. Alot of changed but one think never broke,the promise Niki gave Sunoo.

Whenever Sunoo was getting harassed or bullied,Niki always took his time for him. He never let the people go without hurting them like they tried to hurt Sunoo.

Nicolas moved out. It was really suddenly but between K and Hanbin it's not so beutiful anymore that's why Nicolas decided to give them their own space.

Jaebeom graduated in this period of time.He was now working in the label were K was apparently working. In Jinhit entertainment.

Jungwon started to distance himself from the friend group. His parents got so much worser,they started to take heavy drugs and Jungwon was scared that his friends would hate him.

Jeongin stayed close to Sunoo eben tho there were times were Sunoo ignored him.

Felix and Hyunjin began to get closer to Sungchul and Taeyong.Sunoo didn't said it out loud but he missed his friends.

Kyungmin graduated too and he moved to Korea.He had a girlfriend and debuted successfully as a solo singer.

Sungchul,he stayed the same. He called Sunoo every day and often slept over at Sunoos place to stay as a company. Niki and Sungchul were starting to get closer too.

But Sunoo still didn't told Niki about the car accident.Sunoo wanted to say it but he started skipping school after he knew that his mother had fault in the car accident. He didn't blamed her but everyone else did.

The tension between the Couple is weird and complicated but Sunoo decided to go to school again. Let's see how it goes.

This is just the beginning of a horrible and sad story but no one said it needs to have a bad ending... Right?

Will Jungwon start to open up himself again? Will another Character die soon? Will Sunki break up? Will Sunoo speak again after 1 year? Who knows,the story just began

and yes,when we hit 10K I will reveal my face and my social Plattforms so we communicate better with each other.

I wrote my Face reveal Chapter already.Just scroll down to see the Chapter🔮

Just scroll down to see the Chapter🔮

Niki is sleeping