🔮Day 10 (3/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

"Your Mom is getting better.She's not totally okay but that means you can still be in the dance team."

I looked at him with big eyes. I didn't know what do say.

"A nurse named Miriam called us and told us to call you and tell you that she would love you and Sunoo to visit her today.I give you permission to leave school earlier but you two need to promise me to stay out of danger.Tell your Mom that I'm glad she's getting better."
He smiled at me looking at the door.

Sunoo was standing there with a big smile and opened his arms. I hugged him and cried slightly.

"Let's go" I said and we both bowed before leaving the office.

"N.. Ni-niki"I stopped going and starred at the entrance.

I turned around and saw Sunoo tearing up trying to say my name.I wanted to hug him but I knew,if I tell him to stop forcing himself he won't try it.

"Ni-niki" he said and looked at me waiting for me to praise him.

"Good job prince. Look you did a great job. You make ke really really happy."I praised him and patted his head.

"Gosh why are you so cute? Care to explain me that?" I hoped getting him talking more but he couldn't say anything more.I told him it's a good start and that he should keep going whenever he feels like speaking.

We stood together infront if the hospital. We both have bad memories about this place so we were scared of the hospital.

"We do it together okay? We aren't alone so we will be fine." I tried calming both of our heartbeats down.

We stepped into the hospital when we heared someone scream our names.

"NIKI! SUNOO!"

Miriam stood there, screamed our names and hold tea cups in her hand.

Whenever we visited Miriam we both felt safe with her. She was the one who took care of my mom and Sunoo so I was thankful to her with my life.

"So Niki, heared the news?" she asked me hugging Sunoo.

"Yes but I don't understand why she's doing better again."I asked myself that answering her not understanding how it worked.

"We got a new Doctor here and he gave her some medicine and treated her and suddenly she started feeling better.She's still not completely fine but we are trying our best Niki."

I hugged her feeling exited to see my mom again.Sunoo was smiling and holding my hand, swinging them up and down.

"So is there something new?" she asked us and Sunoo nodded sweetly.

"Oh and what is it?"

"Ni-ni... Niki" he stuttered but managed to say my name in one go then.

Miriam hold her mouth,stood up and jumped around. The other doctors and nurses looked at her when she screamed "YES!You did it!"

Most of the doctors clapped knowing what she meant. Since Sunoo and I meet Miriam, Sunoo kept seeing her in the hospital and he secretly came to see my mother too.

Unfortunately Miriam likes talking and told me about that. I was feeling flustered that even tho he didn't felt alright he still came to see my mother. I mean he's her future son-in-law.

I smirking thinking about this word. "Son-in-law"

We kept talking and she praised both of us alot for stay so strong. I wanted to see my Eomma but they told me she needs to rest and she's sleeping so I accepted it.

"I hope I see you soon guy's and Sunoo,keep trying to speak okay? You do so well!" Miriam waved at us and we left the hospital.

"Ehmm... Sunoo."He looked at me.

"Can I take you somewhere out today?... I still feel bad for not paying attention to you."I decided to ask him feeling guilty.

He nodded and showed me his phone.

"We can go to my place. I'd like to change first."

I nodded and we went to Sunoos place. We stepped inside and I heared Hanbin calling his name.

He hesitated but stepped together with me into the living room.

/Sunoo/

"NICOLAS?" I screamed inside my head. I rushed to him and hugged him.

"Oh Niki is here too."Nicolas said. His voice got deeper and it only been a few months.

Niki bowed looking uncomfortable being here again.

"N..Niki!"I said feeling proud and confident.

Hanbin,K and Nicolas gasped feeling shocked.They all looked at Niki and he shyly said "Let's say I should get more mad at other people sometimes and show my feelings more towards him hehe..."

K and Hanbin came to hug me when the 3 hugged me,K Hyung waved at Niki to come to the hug too and soon we all hugged each other, or more like everyone hugged me.

I felt confident since Niki shouted at Sungchul how much he loved me. I felt happy knowing that he cared about me even tho he didn't had the time to show it.

After we had this emotional situation,we ate in the kitchen. Actually they ate because I got my old eating habit back. I can't eat infront of someone. Everyone accepted it and Niki decided to eat with me in my room.

We got upstairs and I opened the door revealing a messy room. Niki looked quite shocked because I was always the clean one between the us.

I looked embarrassed on the ground and played with my feet. He tapped my shoulder and gave me a smile.

"Let's clean up a little bit."he announced and stared picking up my clothes. I put the tissues in a trash can and left the room to get some tissues.

I came back when I saw Niki kneeling down infront of my night desk.

"Sunoo... What is this."he showed me a blade.

I looked away feeling him staring at me."a.. A-a b..." I stopped trying to talk when he threw the blade against the door next to me.

Happy ending? Hah we will see~

UI CUTE!Orange fits our leader so well~