🔮Day 10 (2/4)🔮

Feel free to check out my profile!
I got alot of Enhypen books~

Feel free to check out my profile!I got alot of Enhypen books~

/Niki/

"Can I go out now?!I need to see someone!" I screamed at the teacher.I heared Sungchul scoffing behind me.
"You didn't cared 3 weeks long did you?"

I looked at him in confusing,I took out my phone and went to mine and Sunoos Chat...

He was right. Exactly 3 weeks I didn't wrote him or answered him. I could feel my heart breaking at the sight of all his messages. Most of them were written at 4 till 6 am. I knew that he stopped sleeping but I didn't though it was going to be this bad.

"Sungchul I di-"

"Shut up Niki,it's not like you really care about him.Pity yourself like always."He answered and stood up.

"You two in the back!Stay quiet or you get another hour of detention understood?Mr Sungchul sit down."the teacher finally spoke up.

We both stayed quiet after our teacher told us that. I looked out of the window when I saw Sunoo. My eyes became teary because he looked so much skinnier then last month.He wasn't alone.

Suddenly Taeyong pointed at me and tapped Sunoos shoulder.
"Is that... Sunghoon?!"

Sunoo looked into my eyes and waved his tiny hand slowly.He tried to smile but it was clearly fake.Sunghoon then put his arm over him and the 3 got into the medicine department.

"Okay boys,I need to go somewhere quickly so stay still and wait quietly."the teacher said and left the room after taking her bag.

"Niki what are you doing?" Sungchul questioned me when I stood up and went to the door.

"I want to see him."

"You didn't car-"

"SHUT UP!SHUT THE FU*K UP!YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE OKAY AND DON'T EVER SAY I DON'T CARE FOR SUNOO BECAUSE I DO. I REALLY DO,I STILL LOVE HIM MORE THEN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD.WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT MY LIFE ISN'T Easy.It's f-fu*king tiring."I screamed my lungs out and tears fell down and started dropping into my shirt.

The door opened slightly and I looked at the pair of eyes who I was scared to look into. Sunoo was standing there crying.

He run to me and hugged me. I felt like dying when I hugged him back. He was so skinny and only sobs could fill up the room.

"I-im so sorry."I cried into his shoulder and didn't let him go.

"N....n-ni..."he stuttered trying to talk again. It was one year where he didn't talked to anyone anymore.

"Don't force yourself,I'm so sorry for being such a d*ckhead boyfriend.Baby you deserve the world but I'm so selfish that I don't want to let you go because you are the one who completes me."

Taeyong suddenly started to cry and sobbed "My ship is back.Sungchul let me hug you. They are so cute."

He then started pounding "You never say something like that to me hmpf."

Sunoo started to giggle and it made my heart melt hearing him again.This one guys can make me forget all the worries in my life.

The bell rung loudly and Taeyong whined.I knew Sunoo and I have the same teacher now so I didn't dared to let him go. I held his hand, got my bag,my school books and my keys and went out of the room.

"Niki."

"Yes Hyung."

"I trust you."

I nodded at Sungchul and went my way together with Sunoo down the hall. I held his hand and could hear people talking about us.

It was different,they didn't talked rudely about us. More like happy to see us together again.

"OMG they are holding hands!"

"Tz I was hoping they broke up"

"Shut it Yuna,enjoy seeing them happy"

"You are right Ash,I didn't saw Sunoo smile in school for a long time.Do you think we could get him a welcomes present?"

"Let's ask Niki what Sunoo likes later"

All these kind of comments I could hear and when the girl mentioned that Sunoo was smiling I looked at him and it was true, he smiled, he didn't faked it. He was truly happy in this moment.It felt like everything went back to normal but of course it didn't last long.

In the middle of the class

"Mr Nishimura Riki, please come into the office."the woman spoke into the Speakers with a heavy and weirdly voice.My teacher nodded at me when I pointed at Sunoo.

I took Sunoos hand and we made our way to the office. I could feel him shake a little bit so I tried to calm him down.

"I love your outfit. You need to try to wear a crop top one day!Im sure you look damn good in it."

He giggled again and nodded smiling at my idea.

We got inside the office and the director wanted to talk to me alone. Sunoo nodded and stayed infront of the door as close as he could.

"Mr Nishimura" the director spoke up.

I bowed and answered "Yes Sir."

"We got a call from the hospital."

I looked into his eyes hoping it isn't what I think it was.

"I'm sorry to say that."he started to speak

" ___________________"