🔮Day 8 (4/4)🔮

(Jisung-StrayKids / Taeyong-Iland/most of the people I mention in my book are from StrayKids,txt,bts, itzy,soon other group but shhhh or from ILAND+Enhypen)

/Sunoo/

It was now Lunch time.I sat on a table together with Niki,Jeongin,Jaebeom,
Jungwon,Taeyong and Sungchul,like usually always.

"Hey Jeongin!" a boy behind me said. I turned around and saw a tall boy with long blonde hair and another boy with freckles.

"Hey Hyunjin and Fe-fel.."Jaebeom began and Jeongin said the name what Jaebeom forgot "Felix"

"How are you guy's doing?Oh Jeongin since when do you know Niki and Jaebeom."this Hyunjin dude looked confused.

"Oh thanks to Sunoo I started talking more to them and then we sat together at Lunch."he answered and pointed cute at me.

I bowed and sat down again.
"Sunoo are you okay?"Taeyong suddenly asked me and I nodded.

Felix and Hyunjin joined us and Felix sat beside me."Sunoo you should eat."Jungwon blurred out.

"not hungry" I muttered and leaned at Nikis shoulder. He was really quiet since we got in school.

"Here Mate" Felix gave me a piece of his sandwich.I looked at him in confusing but he only smiled brightly at me.

Suddenly  Jaebeom,Jungwon,Niki and Sungchul were standing up, Jeongin and Taeyong moved me behind their back.

I looked behind me and saw Jisung.He was standing there,smirking and laughing.

"Hey Baby boy,how are you and your neck doing hm?" he smirked the entire time.Niki was about to punch him but the boy behind him blocked his fist and pushed him back.

"Oh Nishimura,you will see that he will decide to stay with me."

Taeyong was about to say something but then Hyunjin snapped.

"Yow dude... Fu*k off. Everyone knows what an Asshole you are and if you both want to end this days with your di*k still then turn around and don't fu*king dare to look at them again."

"What is wrong Niki?Scared?" Jisung looked at me.
"Good boy,looks like he doesn't know it."he winked at me,turned around with his friend and was about to leave the cafeteria.

"Why aren't you in fu*king jail?!"Niki screamed.

"I got my....
contacts.hahaha."he left the cafeteria.I looked around and saw people giving us a weird face. Jaebeom and the others sat down again,not looking really satisfied.

"What does he mean?" Jeongin whispered into my ear and I just looked at the floor.

"What does he meant by :" looks like he doesn't know"? "
I quickly searched for a Stupid excuse but Jeongin spoke up.