🔮Day 5 (2/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

"Sunoo..."K Hyung began.
"Before you decide something what you will maybe regret in the future, let's talk about it"he said,releasing me from the hug and gave me a glass full of water."He really just kissed her."I whispered.
Both of them looked at me confused."He really kissed her.Why tho?He protected me today from Yuna and I just left him alone for a few minutes and he has nothing better to do than pressing his lips against hers."I said crying again.

Why do I care so about about this stupid kiss.Why did I run away again.Hyung am I really so naive that I thought that my
" friends" are actually really my friends?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I just screamed out loud.It hurts so much,why does it hurts. I never cared when K Hyung and Hanbin Hyung kissed each other.Why do I feel hurt?

"Sunoo baby,are you talking about a guy from your school?" Hanbin asked me with teary eyes.
"Why can't I be loved.Why do I needed to be let down from my own parents.Why couldn't I live normally without any worries.Why Hyung?Please tell me there's nothing wrong with me. Please tell me that everything is alright with me. Please tell me that I'm not a burden."I said still crying.
I sat down on the floor and grabbed my hair.

"Sunoo,you are definitely not a burden. We don't know why everything happened to you but look at you. Even tho you had such a hard childhood,look at yourself now!You are shining like the stars in the sky.The whole galaxy is in your eyes so don't give up for a stupid boy or stupid adults who are just jealous of your beauty and Character."Hanbin replied.

"He's right Sunoo,we love you,Nicolas loves you and no one can ever change our mindsets.Can you at least say who hurted you?"K added.

"I d-don't want to mention his name but Hyung,why does it hurt?"I asked.
They only looked at me and smiled.

"You will get to know it by yourself Sunoo-shi,before you break your head,why don't you take a shower?I will call the school that you weren't feeling well and that you won't go to school this week."Hanbin said and K responded nodding his head.

"Even tho you don't go to school this week,please ask Sungchul for school exercises and Homeworks.Ah and I know school is a whole new world for you but I never saw you smiling that much after you meet Sungchul,Jaebeom,Kyungmin and.... the two other... Ehh..."

"Jungwon and Niki you Idiot!"Hanbin added and smacked K's head lightly.

I began to laugh a little bit.
"You are right... I really felt happier."I responded going up into my room.

A few hours and tears later

I got alot of text messages but I really didn't wanted to answer any of these.Nicolas wasn't home either so I got bored.I looked at my lookscreen.