☽THREE☾

Summer of Our Lives

✦✧✦

I'm going under and this time I
fear there's no one to save me;
This all or nothing really got a
way of driving me crazy.

I need somebody to heal,
Somebody to know,
Somebody to have,
Somebody to hold;
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way
you numbed all the pain.

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to
being someone you loved.

✦✧✦

Court of Ravenia; 1002 A.D.

"This is the third time you have blasted my brain, witch," Niklaus growled unlatching his fangs from his prey's neck as Aurelia stared at him stoically with her hand raised in the air.

Aurelia smirked, "Your brother does not have a mannered bone in his body, Elijah." She said looking back at the elder Mikaelson who was shaking his head.

"Forgive me, he always was a little insolent." Elijah snarked making Niklaus glare at him.

"All I am saying is, we will not learn to feed if you continue to burst our heads every moment!" He grumbled.

Kol scoffed from the plush seat he was sitting on, "At least you get to feed a little. I have been cut off, entirely!" He glared at Aurelia with a pout.

Aurelia gave him a blank stare, "Because you have killed three of my maids already!" She snapped making him scoff.

"Oh, don't pout, you two! Let me concentrate so I can compel her." Rebekah scolded turning back to the scared brunette in front of her.

"Why does she learn to compel just yet when we haven't gotten past the basics?" Niklaus demanded in a rigid tone.

"Because you, Finn, and Kol need to learn better control first. That is only how you will learn compulsion." Aurelia answered as she sauntered over to sit beside Elijah.

"And unlike you all, I have learned everything there is to know!" Elijah smirked boyishly making Aurelia chuckle as his brothers stared at him but he just grinned.

"Not everything, Elijah, but close enough." The Ravena corrected making him nod.

"Oh, sod off!" Kol grumbled before looking at Aurelia with a frown, "I'm hungry!" He whined.

Aurelia rolled her eyes looking at Niklaus and Kol being grumpy, "You will get to feed when you can stop being a savage." She deadpanned.

"YOU WILL NOT COMMAND ME WITH WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO!" Niklaus yelled in anger.

Aurelia gave him a blank stare, "I will command anyone and everyone living under my roof, for I am the Queen. And you will respect that."