☽SEVEN☾

Envious Endeavours

✦✧✦

They say I may be making a mistake
I would've followed all the way, no matter how far
I know when you go down all your darkest roads
I would've followed all the way to the graveyard

Oh, 'cause I keep diggin' myself down deeper
I won't stop 'til I get where you are
I keep running when both my feet hurt
I won't stop 'til I get where you are
Oh, when you go down all your darkest roads
I would've followed all the way to the graveyard

✦✧✦

Aurelia let out a loud groan when she heard the incessant ringing of her phone placed on the bedside table.

Rolling onto her side in her sleep, she decided to ignore it as she pulled the duvet over her head and snuggled up again.

Just as she had began to feel the sweet arrival of drowsiness, the phone rang again and she cussed on top of her voice before snatching it and picking it up without checking the caller ID.

"WHAT?" She snapped angrily at whoever had decided to ruin her Sunday morning.

"Hello, to you too, Lia." An amused yet smooth voice spoke from the other end, making her roll her eyes.

"Fuck you, Kol!" She muttered as she heard him snicker.

"Of course, you want to. I mean, have you seen me?" Kol remarked cheekily making her bury her head in the pillow.

"What do you want?" She questioned with a scowl.

"You are in a foul mood today. I already feel sad for the people you might end up killing."

She scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I might just start with you if you don't tell me the purpose of this stupid call, Kol Mikaelson."

Kol chuckled, "okay, okay, I'll get to the point." He stated in surrender making her hum in satisfaction.

"Why did I just recieve an e-mail saying that a Petrova doppelganger exists?"

Lia's eyes widened at that, "what? From whom?" She questioned.

"Rose-Marie, I believe."

"The vampire who helped Katherine escape, five-hundred-years ago?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"Yeah," Kol answered, "technically it was her lackey who helped your precious Katerina. It was Rose's blood that turned her."

Aurelia rolled her eyes, "I don't know who did what, jackass. I left the palace a few days before the ritual."

"Ah, yes, you and Nik were having marital crisis." He quipped before his voice turned serious, "so, is this true? About the doppelganger?" He questioned.

"What makes you think that I know that?" She asked quirking an eyebrow up.

She heard him snort, "this involves a curse that Nik has wanted to break for a thousand years. If anyone knows anything about this, it's you." He retorted.