☽EIGHTEEN☾

The Destroyer

✦✧✦

You leapt from crumbling bridges watching cityscapes turn to dust
Filming helicopters crashing in the ocean from way above

Got the music in you baby, tell me why
You've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye

✦✧✦

Elena lolled her head to the side as she opened her eyes and scrunched them shut again at the sudden influx of light.

She then heard whispers around her as she opened her eyes again and finally realised the pressure from her wrists being held together with a zip-tie.

That was when it hit her; she was on her way home from school when something hit the back of her head and she blacked out.

She got kidnapped. Again!

She opened her eyes instantly and looked around baffled. Horror settled in her orbs the minute she met Adonis and Jenna's gazes.

Her eyes then fell on Elijah and Katherine sitting casually as if there wasn't a kidnapped doppelganger in the middle of their room.

"Oh, good, you're up." Jenna announced gaining Elijah and Katherine's attention.

"What is going on? What the hell do you guys want from me?" Elena whined looking around the house as she tried to release herself from the zip-ties holding her wrists and ankles.

Elijah let out an elaborate groan from his lips, "and the yapping begins. Wonderful."

Katherine snickered rolling her eyes as she stood up and poured herself a drink.

Jenna ignored the two as she looked at her niece. "You, my love, are here so that these guys can complete the ritual they came here to do."

Elena furrowed her brows, "but tonight is not a—"

"A full moon?" Katherine asked smugly, "you have been unconscious for two days, darling."

Elena's eyes widened as she turned to look at Jenna with a betrayed expression, "how could you let them do this to me?"

Jenna looked genuinely taken aback before she scoffed. She turned to look at the immortals with an amused expression. "I'm sorry, did she forget that she did the same thing to me?"

Adonis chuckled, "yes, well, hypocrisy and short term memory are one of the qualities of the elusive Elena Gilbert." He snarked making the human glare at him.

Elijah had had it enough from the brunette as he straightened up and cleared his throat. "Now, I will only say this once, so listen very carefully." He stated looking at her intently, "my brother will break his curse tonight and the rest of us are going to ensure that none of your pesky little friends interrupt." He affirmed.

Katherine then came to sit on the coffee table in front of the brunette as she stared into her brown eyes, eerily similar to her own. "And because Jenna is a friend, we are granting you the mercy of being reborn. How you wish to be reborn depends on you." She informed with a smirk.