☽TWENTY FOUR☾

Ignite Me

✦✧✦

Bite chunks out of me
You're a shark and I'm swimming
My heart still thumps as I bleed
And all your friends come sniffing
Triangles are my favorite shape
Three points where two lines meet
Toe to toe, back to back, let's go
My love, it's very late
'Til morning comes
Let's tessellate

✦✧✦

Aurelia looked up when the door of the en suite in her room opened and Nik walked out, wearing a towel around his waist as he used another to ruffle through his damp hair.

Her eyes lingered on the glistening water droplets on his chiseled chest, driping down to the cuts of muscles on his torso before disappearing below the V-cut muscle beneath his abdomen.

Her face heated when she heard the rumble of his sweet chuckle and she looked away, already knowing the smugness she would find if she did look at his face.

"A thousand years and you still look at me the same way," he breathed in a pleased voice, shaking his head.

Aurelia rolled her eyes as she still continued to glance at the backyard below the balcony of their room.

"Am I supposed to look at you in another manner then?" She asked in a humourous voice, trying to cover up the fact that he had caught her eyeing him.

Which was ridiculous, considering that she was her husband and she had every right to ogle.

She rolled her eyes at her own thoughts.

"No," he whispered, now dangerously close to her, "that, you are not."

Her breathing hitched in her throat when she felt his breathing on the side of her neck, just as she felt his body pressed against her from behind when he snaked his arm around her waist to casually splay it on her torso.

It took a lot of concentration for her to not melt right into him after being deprived of his touch for so long.

"I have missed you, Reina." He spoke but this time, it did not hold his yearning. No. The sound was raspy, more guttural.

His lips found their way on the space between her shoulder and her neck as her eyes rolled back in her head when he nipped at her heated skin softly.

She made a move to turn around in his arms, but his grip on her tightened, "ssh..." He whispered, "let me take care of you."

His husky voice rang around her like a wind chime, working her nerves until her dress felt to heavy on her skin and his fingertips ignited a fire, everywhere they traveled.

His lips caressed and bit on her neck and shoulder as he raised his hand to the clasp of the chain she wore around her neck as he unhooked it and the cold metal uncoiled, falling between the valley of her breasts, making her hiss softly as he took it off.

His lips nibbled on her earlobes as he removed her earrings first, allowing them to drop on the rug beneath their feet as she closed her eyes and rested her head against his shoulder.