☽SIXTEEN☾

Remorse

✦✧✦

I've been having a hard time adjusting
I had the shiniest wheels, now they're rusting
I didn't know if you'd care if I came back
I have a lot of regrets about that
Pulled the car off the road to the lookout
Could've followed my fears all the way down
And maybe I don't quite know what to say
But I'm here in your doorway

I just wanted you to know
That this is me trying
I just wanted you to know
That this is me trying

✦✧✦

"So, you're still not going to talk to me?" Adonis whispered to Caroline in a hushed manner.

"Tyler is still a werewolf, so no." She hissed back without turning to look at him.

Adonis rolled his eyes and nudged her shoulder from where he was sitting behind her in class. She groaned and turned back with a glare.

"What?" She spat.

"Ms. Forbes? Stay quiet please." The teacher called out while he wrote on the board. Caroline cussed out internally.

Adonis snickered shaking his head, "come on, Care, you're gonna have to talk to me eventually."

"I'd rather choke on vervain water."

He frowned. "Carebear, you're like my only friend! Don't be like that."

"Maybe that should tell you something about the kind of person you are." Stefan commented from the seat beside him.

Adonis shot him a smirk. "Come by my house some day, maybe I'll show you what I am." He jested with a wink.

Stefan glared at him which made him grin more. He loved pissing off the broody Salvatore. "Oh, and how is Elena these days? Is she sick or something?" He pressed further.

"Listen here you—"

Caroline snapped her head to them both as she glared at them. "Stop it! Both of you."

The blond Ravena sireling raised his hands in surrender as he chuckled sitting back.

He then looked at Stefan again with curiosity. "No, seriously though, where is Elena?" He asked.

Stefan glared at him more harshly and Caroline face-palmed herself. "She is away with Damon, lying low so she can be safe from you and your psychotic family!" She retorted.

Adonis raised an eyebrow. "Honey, call my family names again and we're gonna have problems." He chided.

Stefan turned around in his seat to give him a chastising expression. "Or what?" He challenged.

The Mikaelson chuckled shaking his head. Caroline squirmed nervously in her seat.

"Trust me, Stefan, you don't want to mess with us. And FYI, wherever your sweet girlfriend is hiding, we will find her."

Saying that, Adonis picked up his bearings and proceeded to walk out of the room.

"Mr. Martinez, the class isn't over yet." The teacher reminded him as he stopped at the door and gave a last glance to Caroline.