☽THIRTEEN☾

Enemy Lines

✦✧✦

Now I'm shaking, drinking all this coffee
These last few weeks have been exhausting
I'm lost in my imagination
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through? Through
Through, yeah
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through?

✦✧✦

Jenna walked up to the porch of Aurelia's home with a small frown on her face.

Katherine had texted her out of the blue that Aurelia and her needed to discuss something with the blonde.

She was mildly worried because she had never heard the elusive Katherine Pierce sound so nervous over a phone call.

She raised her hand to ring the bell when the door opened on its own and in front of her was a face she hadn't seen before.

She looked taken aback considering the fact that she knew Aurelia didn't have any guests coming to her house, ever.

Elijah was just about to go out for some business when he came face to face with Jenna. He seemed as confused as her.

"Uhm, who are you?" Jenna questioned the brown haired man warily.

"I could ask you the same thing." He retorted making Jenna cross her hands on her chest.

"I am Jenna and you're a stranger in my best friend's home. Now tell me who the hell you are before I—"

"Ah, Jenna, yes, Kat and Lia have been waiting for you." Elijah said with a sudden change in his demeanor as he stepped aside to let her through.

She eyed him suspiciously making him chuckle.

"I'm Elijah, Lia's brother-in-law." He finally introduced himself making her look surprised before nodding with a relaxed smile.

"It's good to meet you." She said putting forward her hand towards him and he joined with a firm shake.

"Likewise." He smiled back. "It was lovely to meet you." He stated politely before walking out.

Jenna nodded, looking slightly starstruck before she shook her head and walked into the living area where she knew she would find the Ravena and the Petrova.

"Elijah is hot!" Jenna exclaimed as soon as she entered. Lia snorted as Katherine rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, well, he is also a narcissistic jerk." She muttered.

Aurelia rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend as if you didn't bang him yesterday, Kat. And the whole week before that." She said sweetly.

Jenna's eyes widened as she choked out a laugh. "So you guys finally did it?" She asked pouring herself a drink as she flopped down beside Katherine. "Addie told me about the sexual tension." She added.

Katherine smacked the back of her head with a scowl. "There is no sexual tension!" She muttered.

Aurelia scoffed at that, "yeah, sure, and I am not the most powerful creature on this planet." She jabbed gaining a fist bump from Jenna.