°Chapter 10°

HEY! I started a new Discord server if you want to join it. I'm fairly new to discord so Join if you want. This is basically for me to get to know my readers and followers a bit better, join if you want! www. discord.gg/Chxk86HUZp please join it would make me very happy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

It was early morning, the sun hadn't even risen yet but I was wide awake. I don't know what was wrong with me, I just wasn't sleeping well lately. I don't know if it was because Natsumi game me a good pounding or something else, something serious! (Queue Gemma Collins voice) Am I gonna die? I was being irrational of course but it just wouldn't leave my mind. I hazard a guess that it was around 05:45, the sun should be rising soon. Getting out from my sleeping bag, carefully not to wake the others up, I took off my undies and slid on my swimwear. I still had my sweater on though. Shuffling out of the tent I went to the rock quay that was in front of me. Advancing towards the quay the smell of the salty sea flew up my nostrils. Smells like old times. Thinking that made me shed a tear, sitting down and crossing my legs, I breathed in the fresh air, listening to the waves and watching the sunrise. I giggled, remembering old times I had with my dad.
"Y/n?" A sole voice questioned. Looking around I saw, Dad? I could see him for a second. But then he faded away, showing the pink haired Ms. Yuri's concerned look. "Are you ok?"
"Yes. I'm fine." I kept my response short and simple. Ms. Yuri gave me a hand up and told me that she was going to wake up the other campers.
"We have something very special planned for today." Ms Yuri Giggled before starting her walk to our tent.

Shmol timeskip -o-

I saw the Scoutmasters having a conversation about... something. Suddenly, my other tent-mates came into my vision. Getting up I walked over to them. When the first spotted me they were shocked.
"Since when have you been up Giant!?" Yoichi Shouted.
"Quarter to six." I stated with a yawn. "Couldn't sleep."
"You should get some more sleep." Natsumi concerned, looking at me.
"N-no I'm fine. I really am!" I squeaked.

"Attention, Scouts." Sir Goro said. "Yuri has organised a special event for our beach Holiday."
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"We will be having a swimsuit contest!" Yuri, who was practically jumping up and down at this point, squealed with joy.
"A-a swimsuit contest!" My face went bright red at the thought of being that exposed. I know I go in the water with half of my body exposed, but in the water I have something to take my mind off it. This I do not.
"Is this really what you've been planning, all this time?" Scoutmaster Yoshi questioned.
"Of course. What better to really show some summer spirit, with boys in super tight swimsuits." I swear to God Ms Yuri was foaming at the mouth. Jesus fucking Christ. She's gone feral. "Besides, Dads already agreed with it."
Just then, I turned to Sir Goro and saw him swallow a huge lump in his throat. He sure is good with gulping shit down.
"I got some, Even skinnier and Tighter swimsuits for you all to try on!" Ms Yuri Giggled with delight. "Don't worry, the scoutmasters are taking part in this as well, plus, I got your sizes."
"Y-Yuri! Don't you think this is embarrassing?" Yoshi stuttered him his defence. "Why can't we just give the scouts a survival activity to do?"
"Pshh. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is getting me all fired up already!" Yuri pushed aside Yoshi's comment. "We did survival activities two weeks ago. Don't you think the scouts need some rest?"
"I know!" Scoutmaster Aiden came back from his intense thought process. "How about we make this a Strong man contest as well. Gramps would so knock that out of the park."
"Your not helping Aiden!" Gritting his teeth, Yoshi growled.
"What! I think it would be a fun way to show all of my muscle." Aiden smirked. "I'd love to see Gramps flex his muscles, he's always so stiff!"
"I am not!" Goro's deep, sexy voice called. "I'm suggesting we do something that everybody would enjoy."
"We can just get a group vote." I said. The scoutmasters turned to me, who was in the back trying to hide myself from any forms of a swimwear competition.
"That's actually not a bad idea Y/n." Goro lightened up a slight bit. "We can get Mr. L/n's group to cast the votes."

"I mean. The best activities are the ones where you get to flex your muscles." Yoichi smirked.
"We should do Scoutmaster Yoshi's activity, it's for our education Yoichi!" Natsumi spoke up.
"You don't get to change my vote." Yoichi growled.
"I like the idea of the swimsuit contest." Hiro smiled.
"What about you, Y/n, Hunter?" Yoshi asked.
"I'm not too sure, but I'll give the scavenger hunt a try." Hunter said.
"I think I might do the Scavenger hunt with Hunter." Keitaro announced.
"And you Mr. L/n?" Goro looked at me.
"Honestly I don't mind what we go for, but I think it's only fair to give Ms. Yuri a shot." I sighed, knowing what I was getting myself in for. "She's been planning for this event, for ages."
"Hehe- you hear that boys." Yuri giggled, sadistically. "No takey-backys. Ok?"
"Y/n hasn't properly cast his vote yet!" Yoshi sparked up.
"Give in Yoshi. No ones gonna stop Yuri now." Aiden patted Our Blonde scoutmasters shoulder.
"If this is deemed fun. Go ahead." Goro sighed.
"Ahaha! It's all my hopes and reams come to fruition!" Ms. Yuri screeched, almost bursting my eardrums.

"Ok! I'll be pulling five names!" Yuri screeched getting our attention. "Keitaro, Eduard, Seto, Y/n and Yoichi. WHAT A PERFECT DRAW!"

Shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed. Please join my discord! discord.gg/Chxk86HUZp
-Potato Bb
Word count: 1038