°Chapter 16°

First of I want to offer my deepest apologies for my absence, I haven't been feeling well for the past week but hopefully I'm back to my normal health. I'm not sure how long this chapter will be but I hope you enjoy regardless!
~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~

Y/n POV

As I awoke I heard a ruckus from within our tent.
"G-good morning." I yawned eyes starting to open.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"How did this photo get into your journal?" Keitaro and Hiro smirked.
"I didn't know you could get this dirty!" Yoichi laughed.
"What happened?" I started to freak out.
"About the photo you took..." I turned to Natsumi but he refused eye contact with me.
"What's the picture?" I asked, panicked. My whole world turned upside down, it was a picture of Sir Goro but he was showing his ass. It looked like he didn't notice.
"What the fuck!" I shouted. "Where did this come from?"
"Your journal, with my camera, that you used for the camp activity." Keitaro looked at me with a more serious expression.
"We all know why you took it Y/n~" Yoichi cooed.
"I swear I didn't take it!" I pleaded them to see the truth.
"He even has hair around his ass, ew." Hiro gagged. (Not on dick)
"I don't remember taking that photo, I was with Natsumi the entire time of that activity." I cried.
"You could have snuck off when I wasn't looking?" Natsumi gave me some attitude, I felt betrayed.
"You really think I did it?" I looked at Natsumi.
"Well the evidence is clear." The taller male looked at me back.
"I wouldn't take such a photo." I replied.
"We need to show this to everyone!" Yoichi and Hiro exclaimed running out of the tent.
"No! Stop it!" I shouted after them.
"Don't show it to anyone boys!" Natsumi, grew a worried expression on his face.

We all then decided to ran after them, specifically the photo.
"Give that back!" I snatched the photo away from Yoichi's hands.
"I never knew you would have that sort of photo in your journal Y/n." Felix and Seto giggled.
"I didn't take that photo." I stated.
"We could get in serious trouble if Sir. Goro finds out about this." Natsumi said and snatched the photo from my hands. I saw a shadow in front of me and I started to panic.
"Find out about what?" My heart sank, sank like a rock in the ocean. "What have you got there Natsumi?"
"Ah! Sir! I was just about to dispose of-!" Natsumi started.
"ENOUGH!" Goro growled at all of us. I was shaking, my body was about to shut down. "This is ridiculous, I want a clear answer. Who did it."
We were all silent.
"Speak, now." Another growl came from our scoutmaster. "Your making it worse for yourself."
Again, silence.
"I thought you were bright young men, turns out I was wrong." The scary male was enraged. "If you can't own up to your actions, what will happen in the future?"
"Sir? What's going on here?" Scoutmaster Yuri and Yoshi entered, this just made it worse. I was on the verge of tears, I tried to keep them in.
"These lot thought it would be funny to publicly humiliate me." Goro snapped.
"Calm down dad, they were probably just trying to have fun." Yuri tried to calm down her father but it seemed to be making him more angry.
"If I make this one slide, they'll fall into habits like last years did." Goro had finally had enough. "Pack your things, we're leaving. NOW!"
Goro and Yuri had left while Yoshi stayed with us. After he had gone I let the tears spill from my eyes.
"Why'd you do it Y/n?, were you trying to blame it on Keitaro using his camera?" Yoshinori asked, disapproved.
"I didn't take that picture, I don't know how it ended up in my journal!" I cried.
"Ugh! I'm taking away the journal and the camera until further notice." My journal, in the hands of someone else's possession, my world fell to pieces.
"Sir! I-!" I tried to speak but was rejected by Yoshinori.
"No excuses." The scoutmaster said, intention clear. "All of you. Go. To. Your. Tents. Now."

As Yoshinori left, I felt rage, pure rage.
"Y/n?" Natsumi put his hand on my shoulder. I ran to the tent and crawled inside.

While inside I started to cry, lots of tears, I hadn't cried this much since my Dads funeral. Some of the boys came into the tent.
"Are you alright Y/n?" Keitaro asked.
"I'm sorry for getting your camera confiscated." I sniffed.
"We know it wasn't you." Natsumi interrupted.
"We're sorry for for taking the Photo." Hiro felt sad, Yoichi was obviously hurt by what had happened.
"It's none of your faults." I sniffed again.
"Why take the photo to begin with?" Hiro asked.
"I don't think Y/n would be able to take such a lewd photo." Hunter replied.
"Who could have done it then?" Natsumi stated. The navy haired male opened his eyes. "Wait! Didn't your journal go missing and Keitaros camera go missing before we went out for a swim last night?"
"Of course! Why couldn't I recognise the signs from the beginning..." I started to hit my head. "They were missing last night and came back this morning!"
"Did one of you three take the photo?" Keitaro asked.
"Why would we?" Hunter asked.
"It was out of character for Y/n to take them." The brown haired male replied.
"Did you take it Yoichi?" Natsumi asked.
"What the hell! I don't know how to work Keitaro's stupid camera and I could care less about the whereabouts of Y/n's Journal!" Yoichi shouted.
Fingers were being pointed around the tent.
"Stop pointing fingers at each other!" Hunter raised his voice slightly. "None of us would have done it, so there's no hope blaming each other."
"Maybe you took the picture!" The orange haired male pointed at Hunter.
"What! I'd never do that." Hunter replied.
"ENOUGH!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone went silent. My eyes started to blur with tears. "There no point arguing! That's the least possible thing I want to happen right now!"

Everyone started to apologise for their actions. Just in time for Yuri to enter the tent.
"Hurry up boys, get in your uniforms and get outside, Dad has an announcement to make." Yuri left quickly as she came in. We then bolted to get dressed and get outside.

"Now that your all here, I want to discuss a rather disgusting incident that happened. Some of our scouts decided it would be funny to take a lewd photo of one of the scoutmasters. This behaviour will not be tolerated, those who were involved will all be punished with severe consequences if one of them does not own up to their actions. If they don't own up, we will all be heading back to camp. Will you admit to your mischief or not?" Sir Goro made it clear. I felt like I needed to own up but also wanted to shrivel back into my shell of a room back home. "No one to own up then-!"
"Sir..." I decided to take the blame.
"Who do we have here?" Goro was shocked.
"All I want to say is... I didn't take that picture and I don't think I would be capable of doing such a thing. I don't want to see my friends punished. It was my Journal that it was found in, and the camera was Keitaro's, but he wouldn't do something like that. I'm sorry." I tried to reason with him.
"So it was you." Goro snarled. "Camp Buddy doesn't need people like you, on our return back to camp you will be expelled and can return back to the snivelling city where you belong."

The whole reason I came to this camp was to draw my attention away from the passing of my father. Going back home after an abrupt end like this would make things worse.

"This is bad." Hunter sighed. (No shite)

~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-potato
Word count: 1374