°Chapter 12°

Hey! As you know from the last chapter, the source I was using was deleted off of YouTube,  it's taken me some time and I just wanted to say I am really happy I found a new source, it's going to take me a while to write with the new Format, also, I got a new laptop so it will be easier to type on it. Hope you enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~^~^~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~

Y/n POV
It was early in the morning, I had slept weirdly so my body was aching, looking at the tent felt empty, that was when I realised that Natsumi wasn't with us. I was slightly alarmed when I heard noises from the outside of our tent. Your a big boy Y/n! You can do it! I built up the courage to get out of the tent. Leaving the stuffy tent and breathing in the clean air brought an immediate smile to my face. Looking around I saw Natsumi walk towards me, he stopped and looked at me.
"Morning Y/n, At least I'm not the only one up." Natsumi giggled, it made blush.
"Y-yes, I was starting to worry." I giggled back. "Are you doing chores? This early?"
"No. No! They aren't chores, there more like regular duties I do, even though we're supposed to be relaxing, I do want to make sure the scoutmasters can rely on me for anything." Natsumi defended.
"Well! That's one less scout to wake up." A voice called, turning to the sound I saw Scoutmaster Yoshinori.
"I'll get all of the campers up now, Sir." Natsumi smiled.
"Good, that's the Natsumi I know." Yoshi ruffled Natsumi's navy blue hair.
"I'll help wake the lazy bastards up." I sighed.
"Thanks, Y/n I can always rely on your help." The tall boy smiled.

Once everyone was gathered up and in their swimwear we were assembled outside, apparently we had an activity  today? But we're on holiday? That doesn't make sense?
"You seem troubled Y/n?" Hunter popped out of no where, right beside me.
"I'm curious." I started. "Why do we have an activity, when we're on 'holiday'?"
"I'm wondering that too." Hiro sprung in.
"Well we're about to find out." Keitaro joined too.
"Good morning campers." Sir Goro said, monotonously.
"Today we have gathered you here for a surprise activity, yes I know we're on vacation but I assure you this will be fun!" Scoutmaster Yoshi cheered. "Today we are going to be giving badges out in accordance with a good deed or certain tasks that you will be completing."
"He's worked really hard to get all of this done." Aiden popped in.
"We have badges for all of your varying interests." Yuri giggled.
"Boring!" Yoichi exaggerated, I looked over at him in disappointment. "These people really don't know what fun means."
"Come on Yoichi! It's special because it's a one in a lifetime chance." Natsumi tried to change Yoichi's view.
"Come to think of it, we haven't really done any badge earning activities." Keitaro tilted his head slightly.
"You don't need to wait for special times to earn Badges, you can earn them any day!" Natsumi cheered.
"ATTENTION!" An almighty roar rung through my ears, I thought a volcano had erupted, no, it was just Sir Goro. "A small announcement, Scoutmaster Yoshinori is doing his best to make your summer camp experience as fun as possible, don't let him down and give it your best shot!"

"Whoever wants do take pride in physical activity, come with me!" Aiden directed.
"Anyone who wants do do something more creative, with me." Ms. Yuri smiled, gently.
"Have fun and choose what you want to do!" Yoshi said before letting us go.

"So how's this going to work again?" Hunter asked.
"Two scoutmasters, creative or Physical, choose one and earn a badge." I made it short and simple, for the simpletons of our group, not naming names (Yoichi).
"Even the I-Don't-Give-A-Shit Badge?" Yoichi growled.
"Now that's just plain rude." I gave a disapproving look. "The scoutmasters made this activity for us, to have fun and experiment. Even if you don't like it, just try and make them happy."
"Finally some sense." Hiro sighed.
"Watch it torch head." Yoichi snarled.
"So to put it bluntly, we can do anything." Natsumi said.
"I'm just going to find something fun to do." The wolfboy moaned.
"I think we should surprise each other with our badges at the end." Keitaro suggested.
"That's not a bad idea." I replied.
"Let's do that!" Hiro cried.
"I'm going to go get started now." Hunter smiled, "Bye."
"We're going to go to." Hiro and Keitaro said, leaving.

"So what are you going to do Y/n?" Natsumi asked. "Something Surfing related?"
"Maybe." I replied. "I do want to start branching out, and trying to achieve things I haven't done before."
"That's what Camp Buddy is all about! Exploring and finding out more about yourself and what you like." Natsumi cheered.
"I did want to try and get the Photography Badge." Natsumi mumbled.
"I wanted to try and fill out more of my journal." I said, me and Natsumi looked at each other, we both smiled, knowing what were were going to do.
"KEITARO!" We both shouted.

Mini timeskip- brought to you by Natsumi and Y/n Begging to use Keitaro's camera

A tiny bit of Persuasion and we got the camera. Me and Natsumi had stopped in front of a rock Quay.
"According to the Buddy Badge Manual, it says the Photography Badge can be achieved by taking a high quality photo of something that relates to the importance of the Camp and the Buddys' individuality." Natsumi sounded really smart, it was kinda hot- no unholy thought right now Y/n.
"Sea life?" I asked.
"I'm down for that, Keitaro's camera is waterproof too." The Navy haired guys smile lit up my world, like no one had every done before, it makes me thing of how shit all of my ex's treated me back then, totally different.

~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~^~^~~~~
Hey! I hope you enjoyed! I was wondering if you guys wanted to get a part of a chapter dedicated to Y/n's relationship with his dad? Just wondered if you wanted to see it. Please let me know in the comments. Have a nice day/evening/night, stay safe and wear your masks.
-Potato Bb
Word count: 1070