°Chapter 6°

Hey, welcome.
Ps: I changed sailing to surfing because I couldn't think of a way to add sailing into the story

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/N P.OV

Me and Natsumi decided to head back to the cabin after what we just did, I think I did a good job. I hope so, if I hadn't I don't know what Natsumi would have thought about it being his first time. When we walked back to the cabin we were talking about what we had did. I told him that things like that and touching yourself should really be private. He understood and told me that he would try to do it more, in private and relax more often.

When we got to the cabins Natsumi decided he would take a shower. That's because he got covered in cum. I did but I managed to get it off of me. I didn't need a full shower so I just decided to just rinse myself off. I proceeded to go to and rinse off. I gathered my shit and left to shower.

When I got into the shower I thought of what had happened. Oh my, I gave Natsumi Hamasaki a blowjob. Wow... I never thought those two words would ever be in the same sentence, Natsumi and Blowjob. That's a first. I rinsed myself off in the shower and heard the others enter the cabin. I then dried myself, put on my pyjamas and left the showers. I noticed Hiro, Hunter, Keitaro and Yoichi come into the bathrooms. I smiled at them as I left. I then jumped into my top bunk. I then let slumber take over my body.

A week after the sportsfest- Early morning.

I woke up to a loud whistle ringing in my ears. I got used to waking up early now. Today something was happening. In the week after the sportsfest, I manifested, I did it, under supervision of scoutmaster Yoshi and Ms. Yuri I was allowed to create something I was never allowed to do before. A surfboard.It had a teal front with a turtle on it. The best thing was I asked the scoutmasters if there was anywhere I could take it to try it out. They told me that there was an opportunity this week to try it. I think that time is today. I jumped from my bed to Scoutmaster Yoshi coming into our cabin.
"ATTENTION!" He shouted.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Yoichi yelled,
"Today we are going on a trip, pack extra clothes, and swimwear. And Y/n, your surfboard is with Aiden." He told us. "Also pack anything else you would like to take. I will be waiting outside with the other campers."

Just then Scoutmaster Yoshi left as quick as he entered.
"So where are we going?" Hunter asked.
"Who cares where we're going, I'm going back to bed." Yoichi moaned.
"I don't know where we're going?" Natsumi said.
"You guys are a bunch of idiots." I mocked.
"Wh-what are you talking about Y/n?" Keitaro stuttered, taken back by my words.
"Well, extra clothes, swimwear, surfboard?" I answered. "We're obviously going to a beach."
"That makes a lot of sense Y/n." Natsumi smiled, to which I blushed.
"Well let's go pack then!" Keitaro jumped.

After that we all split and started to pack our stuff.
For me I packed;

- x3 T-shirts
- x2 shorts
- x2 swimwear
- sunglasses
- tan oil (to get that glow and to not look like a sheet of paper) (sis can't relate to that)
And my notebook.

Outside

All of the campers were gathered outside and we spoke amongst ourselves that was until the scoutmasters started talking.
"Today we will be heading to the beach, it has been reserved for us, this is all thanks to Sir Goro and his business partner arranging this for us." Yoshi said,
"Ooooh- the beach! I can't wait to see all of your half naked bod-!" Yuri squealed before Sir Goro started talking.
"The beach will be clean when we get there, and I expect we leave in the same manor as we enter there. Also some other basic rules, no gadgets, no loitering, no staying up too late and no going too far from the group."
"It won't be easy getting there so be prepared. We will have to go through the forest and the fields to get there." Scoutmasters Dadd- I mean Scoutmaster Yoshi exclaimed.