*Chapter 26*

Hi, sorry for my absence, like I said in the last chapter I will be skipping the Recording an advert for the camp part, just because I find that part really boring and I don't want to bore you all. Hope you enjoy! Also, Chasing Pavements is very special to me.

.....................................................................................................................................

Y/N POV

I was very tired, the video that Me, Lee Natsumi and Seto took so long to do, I really hope people see it and come to the Camp, we included interviews from people around the Camp, it was funny catching Hiro and Aiden baking in the Kitchen. However the day was coming to a close, Natsumi said he needed to do something before coming back to the cabin.

"Go relax, I'll be back in a second, I just need to go to see Scoutmaster Yoshi." The Navy haired male told me.

"Alright, see you in a few." I giggled and walked into the cabins.

I got into my pyjamas and lied on my top bunk bed. I wondered what Natsumi was talking to Scoutmaster Yoshi about but I guess tiredness caught up to me because I shortly fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to scrambling from the other boys in the cabin.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Oh! Hey Y/n!" Hiro looked guilty.

"What have you done this time?" I looked at him.

"Um...We did this." He held up what seemed to be a notebook, taking it from him, I saw that the book was filled with pages and notes that my dad had written to me, some of the pictures I managed to salvage, things and comments about my camp experience and pictures of me and each of my friends.

"We wanted to preserve all of the memories about your father and about your time here in camp, and plus, there's so many more memories we can make now!" Natsumi giggled. I felt tears well in my eyes.

"Took all night to do, it was worth it though and it looks better than the old one." I saw Yoichi smile, it was a rarity but I really enjoyed it.

"It might not be everything, but we tried to add our experiences we've had with you." Keitaro smiled.

"We had help too." Hunter smiled.

Just then, Taiga entered our Cabin.

"Taiga?" I was shocked to see him.

"Taiga's been reading your journal since you started camp. It was even his idea to patch it up and make a new one." Hiro and Natsumi said.

"There was so much about your dad that I didn't know about, but I hope you can fill out more memories with everyone now." I was almost in tears after hearing about what Taiga had done. "I hope now you can see how sorry I am for what I've done."

"You've done more than enough to prove how sorry you are, I'm just glad we can be friends now." I hugged Taiga. "You all helped too so you deserve a hug too."

We then had a massive group hug, all smiling and all excited for the day ahead.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hey, my laptop is on the verge of death and I apologise for the short chapter, i just think its a good place to end the chapter here. hope you enjoyed

-Potato

wordcount: 530