°Chapter 28°

Hi.

...................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

What me and Natsumi did was hella intense, I couldn't believe that I watched myself and Natsumi fuck. After we had cleaned up we met outside with his brother, I was nervous after the whole ordeal we had.
"Hey there guys." Naoto giggled.
"We've been looking everywhere for you!" Natsumi exclaimed.
"He's got so many more bags! My arms can barely keep up." I whined.
"That's right, me and Yoshinori have some special news for you all." Naoto smiled.
"Yes we have. I spoke to Sir Goro and he agreed for Naoto's volunteer work. He'll be staying with us for the rest of the term." Yoshi looked at us.
"Great!" I rejoiced, Natsumi on the other hand looked annoyed.
"Well done for landing the job Naoto." The man whom I just had sex with tried to smile.
"We can make up all of the lost summers we've missed together!" Naoto seemed very happy.
"Y..yeah." Natsumi tried to seem happy.
"Normal work starts from tomorrow Naoto." Yoshi patted his back before walking away.

We then brought up the topic about Naotos' underwear, apparently he wore them for a photoshoot for the modelling agency he worked at. I can see why Natsumi didn't like the idea about his brother working at camp with us, he can do almost everything! Naoto shortly left as it was getting darker, Natsumi and I soon left afterwards.

In the cabins

"That was a nice bath, I needed that." I yawned.
"I had to poke you to keep you awake." The man next to me giggled.
"So how're you feeling about Naoto staying?" I asked.
"At least he's only here to volunteer." Natsumi huffed.
"I think it's kinda sweet he's trying to spend time with you." I looked at Natsumi.
"Yeah, I guess." Natsumi sighed.
"Hey guys. You look exhausted!" I laughed, our other cabin friends came through the door.
"I'm glad I'm back here." Yoichi crossed his arms.
"I wanna go to sleep, I'm so tired." Hiro moaned.
"How'd your activities go?" Natsumi asked.
"I finally perfected my cookie recipe, Natsumis' bro even came to help, I didn't even know he knew how to bake!" Hiro popped in.
"He was with you guys too?" Hunter raised his brow. "He helped me understand what Eduard meant by Pizzazz, he also told me about some new techniques on how to perfect my artwork. Didn't know he had an artistic eye."
"So he got to you guys too?" Yoichi huffed. "I was getting pissed at the door-to-door shit, he gave me good tip. Flash your abs and you can get anything. You better bring your A game, not even that, your A+ game. He's got you beat in pretty much everything."
"Natsumi doesn't have to prove Jack-Shit." I interrupted. "He doesn't need to be like his brother to be impressive."
"What Y/n said." Natsumi huffed.
"Hey! I don't need a whole fucking lecture about it!" Yoichi growled. "Right, I'm off!"

Our friends went to get ready for bed, once again it was me and Natsumi left. I noticed his expression, I walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"Just because Naoto's here doesn't mean he'll replace you, you'll always be my favourite man here." I looked up to him.
"Thanks for that Y/n." Natsumi pulled me into a hug. "Now, get to sleep, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow."
"Right!" I sprung into bed and lied down.

..........................................................................................................................................
Hey, sorry for the short chapter!
-potato
Word count: 595