°Chapter 7°

Hey spuds! Sorry for not updating! Hope you have a Happy Christmas!
🍋-Lemon-🍋
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Y/n POV.

I couldn't wait to get into the water!

"Hey dweebs!" I heard an annoyingly scratchy voice ring through my ears, for once it's not Yoichi, but Taiga is worse. I couldn't be bothered to hear what Taiga had to say so I just stared at the water. I noticed a beautiful blue fish swim my way. Then get pulled back by the gravitational pull of the waves. After a small conversation later Taiga had left with Lee and Eduard in tow. I was just about to jump into the Crystal clear water when... KYAAAAAAAAA~ Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't Ms. Yuri just leave us alone. Probably because she wants to catch us all having sex.
"Am I dreaming? Is this Heaven?" Yuri's overly high pitched voice screeched. "So many delicious boys served right in front of me. Especially on a hot summers day."
Then Yuri went on her usual tangent, completely reading all of our bodies and finding something to complimenting them. After Yoichi it was me.
"KYAAAAA~ Y/n!" The very sexual woman screamed. "Your showing so much skin! It's a rare opportunity but I'm taking advantage of it to the full. And I think some of the others are as well." She said this while looking at the other boys I was next to and back to me again. I feel so uncomfortable now. I just want to go in the water and be done with it. Then the other scoutmasters came in. Yoshi and Aiden. Yuri called Aiden daddy like her normal self. And I couldn't help but agree with her on this one. And if everything could get any worse. It did, Scoutmaster Goro had entered the conversation. The first thing that got my attention was what was going on inside his swimwear. Jesus Christ I did not know that Goro was packing.
"A...anyways! Let's make the most out of this vacation! Everything has been set up so let's go take a dip." Scoutmaster Yoshi said, breaking the awkward silence on this part of the beach.
"YES! FINALLY!" I shouted.
"Seems like someone is excited." Aiden giggled as he ruffled my hair. "Go on kiddo!"
Not waiting a second I grabbed my surfboard and jumped into the sparkly water. Soon after the others joined me. I sat on my surfboard and paddled my feet on the water. I had the perfect view of the campers and the scoutmasters. Hiro was playing with Keitaro, by playing I mean Hiro was spraying water from a water gun all over Keitaro not giving him a chance to rest. Hunter was getting a piggyback ride from Natsumi!? I wish that could be me. I'm jealous now. And finally Yoichi cannonballed from a rock splashing Hiro. I smiled at how much fun they were having. Just then Natsumi signalled for me to come over. I could see there was a big wave coming as well. So, I started to paddle on my knees and I stood up just as the wave took my board and me.
"Yoichi you got me all wet!" Hunter groaned.
"Y/N THAT WAS SO COOL!" Hiro admired.
"Oh. Thanks. It wasn't even that good." I put myself down a bit.
"Hey! Yoichi stop pulling down my pants!" Natsumi warned Yoichi.
"Hey stupid wolfboy! Go make trouble somewhere else!" Hiro exclaimed. Then Yoichi took Natsumi's goggles. Natsumi a bit angry.
"Fine I'll get them then." Natsumi sighed.
"Don't worry! I'll get them." I smiled as I dived into the water to retrieve what was Natsumi's. On my arrival I came back to a blushing Natsumi.
"H-hey thanks about that." He mumbled.
"No problem!" I replied with a big smile on my face. "Hey, Does anyone want me to teach them how to surf? I'll be happy to help!"
"I'd like to try something new!" Natsumi beamed.
"Count me in!" Hiro exclaimed.
"I'll stay and watch." Hunter giggled.
"Me too." Keitaro agreed.
I'm going to see how badly you nerds fail!" Yoichi laughed.
"Ok! Come in the water with me you guys." I asked, they followed.
"Right! The first thing you need to know is how to stay balanced on a surfboard. Much like swimming you need to find balance in the centre of your body. Like this." I said as I demonstrated by lying on the surfboard facing the sky. "After this try doing it on your stomach."
I guided Hiro and Natsumi the basics of how to stay afloat on the surfboard. I then gave Hiro the trust of using my surfboard. Natsumi still needed to grasp how to stay steady without falling off.
"I-I'm sorry." Natsumi apologised for toppling over.
"It's fine, we will get there together." I smiled and patted his shoulder. "Maybe we should try doing something different."
"Ok. I'm going to lie on my stomach with my head above the water and you have to try and keep me steady." I said.
"I won't let you down Y/n!" Natsumi told me.