°Chapter 11°

Hey all! It's nice to see you guys again. I'm sorry I've been away lately, Me and my mental health have gone on a little mad one. But I will spare you all the details, I always thought that this song would definitely be for Y/n's personality. I love writing for you all and hearing all of your feedback on my stories, and I wanted to ask...
"Do you like where the book is going so far?"
That's all and I hope you enjoy the chapter!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

I now realise what a bad idea it was to choose the swimwear contest. I fucked up so badly. I am not going up on a stage, especially wearing that Ms. Yuri picked out. I messed up, I can just imagine my mother's face when I tell her that I showed off myself in front of lots of guys.
"Hey! I didn't sign up for shit like this!" Yoichi screeched.
"I'm sorry." I apologised. "I done fucked up."
"Yeah, you really did this time Giant." Yoichi groaned.
"You can't change that now Y/n." Natsumi sighed.
"I am aware of that." I mumbled, head down and ashamed.
"It's going to be fine! I'm sure of it!" Hiro smiled.
"Your not going on that stage, so you can't really make a comment on that." I replied.
"That is true." Hunter spoke up.
"F-fine." Hiro slouched.
"Hey guys!" We all turned to see Seto and his Skimpy Bathing suit. "You all exited for the contest?"
"I can tell your excited about something else." I giggled, proud of my self for that joke.
"H-hey! It's how tight this thing is!" Seto said in his defence.
"And I thought you were nothing but a techie, not an underwear model." The wolf-boy looking ass snickered.
"There are more I want to show off but these are like the ones I used in my swimming classes." The brown haired boy smiled.
"-God! Are you really my competition?" The scratchy voice of a raging queer rang through my ears. "You have no fashion sense, at all!"
"Go away Spaghetti hair. Don't make this weirder than it already is!" Yoichi groaned.
"All of you don't stand a chance against me, a supermodel." Eduard sang.
"Your really taking this seriously aren't you?" I said.
"Of course! This is my Time to shine!" Eduard cried out.
"Well we best be getting changed now." Keitaro, who hadn't spoke in a while, spoke.
"R-right!" I shouted, awkwardly.

We were then asked to change into our swimwear that Yuri picked out for each of us. This was awkward. We got to choose what we picked from a selection, it was cool to see all of the different types and colours of swimwear that Ms Yuri brought to camp. I had picked out what I was going to wear and got changed into it, it was tight to say the least and awkward as hell to put on. After we finished changing we then were lined up waiting to go on stage.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Camp Buddy's first ever Swimsuit Contest!" Ms Yuri said, to her audience of around 5. "Today we have 5 Delicious boys competing for the title of Mr. Buddy!"
"Did she actually say delicious?" I whisper-screeched to Keitaro, who was in front of me.
"Y-yep, she did." Keitaro whispered back.
"We have our opening act now, Welcome to the stage Keitaro Nagame!" Ms Yuri giggled. Keitaro walked on the stage with a pair of tight green frog swimming speedos.
"Keitaro loves frogs, and the way that those speedos are smiling at him, I think they like him too." The overly excited girl stated.
"Give us a walk Dearie~" Yuri smiled. The frog boy gulped and did an awkward walk, it made me giggle but I soon stopped, seeing that he was uncomfortable in the situation he was placed in.
"Why are you walking like that Keitaro?" Yoichi giggled.
"He's not done anything like this before!" Hiro beamed.
"Well I think Keitaro rocked in that swimsuit! He looks good in one too." Aiden was shocked.
"The Colors and the designs are really eye-catching." Scoutmaster Yoshi said.
"What about you Dad?" Yuri turned to her father, who stuttered before saying,
"Well the way that they are designed makes it easier to glide through the water."
"See! Wasn't so hard was it?" The pink haired girl smiled.

After Eduard had his go it was now Seto's turn. He had some white and Black super small swimsuit, I swear to god half of his right testicle was sticking out at one point, Yuri was flying off the handle with him, going absolutely boy crazy over him.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAA~~" Yuri cried.
"Check this out judges~" Seto Turned around, almost all of his ass was exposed, his head turned slightly, sticking out his tongue to match.
"I THINK WE HAVE OUR WINNER!" She screeched,
"Yuri, we haven't even seen Y/n yet! He's the next contestant after all." Aiden smirked.
"Fine, but I don't think anyone would top Seto." Yuri pouted.
"Come out Y/n!" Yoshinori asked.

It was my time. I was nervous but I did it, walking out onto the stage I saw many peoples eyes dart towards me. I was wearing a Navy blue pair of swimwear with flowers on them.

 I was wearing a Navy blue pair of swimwear with flowers on them

(Yes I do like them, but will I get them, no.)

"Wow!" Yuri cried. "We never get to see this much skin from Y/n!"
"That is very true Yuri." Yoshinori agreed.
"He looks so cute in them as well." Aiden smiled. "What do you think Gramps?"
"You know what I think?" Goro said, everyone looked at him, so did I. "They really suit him, a lot."

After hearing that comment it made me feel better about myself, so I went for it, I walked as if no one was there, no one was judging me or what I looked like. I felt good, amazing even. I looked down and see Natsumi blushing hard, it looked like he also had a hard on too.
I was still on the stage when I heard a voice next to me.
"Hehe. Weren't expecting this were you?" Aiden smirked, looking down I realised all he had covering himself was a leaf. A fucking leaf. My face exploded with heat.
"The scoutmasters could join in right?" The man said.
"ALL THESE MEN! IM IN PARADISE!" Yuri cried.
"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Yoichi laughed, walking out with absolutely nothing on.
"Woah!" Aiden said in disbelief.
"Y'all like my birthday suit?" Yoichi smirked.
"THE HOLY GRAIL!" The pinkette screeched.
"Why the fuck am I here, next to these three, two of which are naked!" I held my head in my hands.
"Yoichi! Put some clothes on!" Scoutmaster Yoshinori yelled.

What the fuck has happened to me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Thanks for reading! I have to say, the source I've been using to record the details of camp Buddy has been taken down, as well as the account, this means that it might take longer to write a chapter, but I will try and upload a chapter regularly using other sources, the source I was using used the swimwear competition so I will have to make up a bit for that. I hope you all understand and enjoyed the chapter!
-potato bb
Word count: 1232