*Chapter 30*

So, hi. I just wanted to apologise for not posting in over two weeks, Truly I am deeply sorry. Secondly, we are at chapter 30! And Thirdly, I haven't really been in the swing of it for a bit, so if this is a bit shit than you know why. Hope you enjoy! (PS: I am skipping the whole filming part so lets just grace over that like it never happened.)

.....................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

We had just finished filming our last take for the video. It was now time for Lee to edit it and then it will be perfect! However, I did notice Naoto putting a shit ton of pressure on Natsumi, over the course of the day I could feel him getting more and more stressed.

"We would have finished filming a lot faster if we hadn't taken all of those retakes." Natsumi said.

"Its not like we should produce a lower quality video for our promotion, Natsumi." Naoto frowned, Kind of angry by his remark.

"Naoto, don't be ridiculous, Natsumi did his best." I looked at Naoto.

"I'm not saying that, All I'm saying is that Natsumi could have done even more, he can do better than what we did." Natsumi looked ashamed. Then the other boys walked away, leaving me and Natsumi alone.

"Are you ok Y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I Yawned

"I'm sorry I couldn't act out the scenes the right way." Natsumi apologised.

"You tried your best. That's what counts." I held his hand. "Now, lets follow the others." 

"Let me take the filming equipment, you must be so achy." Natsumi picked up the equipment

 and we started to walk.

After we had finished filming for the day, Natsumi seemed really down. The thing is I had to take Natsumi's place in the last shoot as he seemed really kept up, stressed and exhausted. I felt bad for him but It was the right decision to relieve some of his stress. But what made things worse, Naoto kept poking at Natsumi, it felt wrong to do that when he's already so stressed.

"Let me help getting the equipment,  I've already screwed things up for everyone already." Natsumi pleaded to help.

"Natsumi! Please! Just rest! Go back to the cabin, we'll take care of this." I told him.

"If you insist." The frowning boy walked away in shame. The clouds above really started to worry me.

"Naoto?" I asked after Natsumi had gone.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you always push Natsumi to do his best? Even out of camp?" I asked.

"Its how we grew up, I always had a one up on him." I heard Naoto giggle under his breath.

"I just get so worried that he's pushing himself too hard." I sighed.

"Aww! It really is sweet how you care for my little bro." Natsumi's big brother ruffled my hair. "Jesus Christ! Lets get the equipment in before it starts pouring down!"

"Right!" I replied, running to get the stuff indoors.

Me and Naoto proceeded to get drenched in water as we got the equipment inside from the rain. After we did so I felt rather cold and sick from the day. I than returned to my cabin to see everyone else and Natsumi in his pyjamas.

"Hi all-ACHOOO!" For some reason I started to sneeze, quite uncontrollably at that.

"Y/n! Lets get you into some dry clothes!" Hiro and Keitaro dragged me into the other room.

I had my hair pulled, clothes ripped from my body, towels all over me. Hiro and Keitaro were ruthless when it came to looking after someone else, but the thing that worried me was me coughing and sneezing. But regardless, after being dried off I managed to get to sleep.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hi all! I just wanted to say, I might shorten some of my chapters just a bit to give space for me to do school/homework, I hope your all fine with that. Once again I'm sorry for my shitty upload schedule.

-potato

Word count: 642