°Chapter 4°

Hey all when I am posting this (20/11/20) it will be my birthday in 5 days. We love quarantine Birthdays.
That's all.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

After I started crying Natsumi started comforting me, bless this sweet boy. He thinks he did something wrong. When we pulled away from each other I looked like a mess. Blood red cheeks, puffy E/c eyes, huffing.
"Did I do something wrong Y/n?" Natsumi Panicked,
"N-no it's just...." I said, trailing off at the end.
"What did you say?" Natsumi smiled.
"...those were the sweetest words anyone has ever said to me." I giggled from noticing how flustered Natsumi Looked.

After that we then noticed the hues of orange and purple seeking into the sky. We then got up and walked over to the cabin. Since we had a little time left for dinner we decided to clean the cabins. Natsumi looked at me and we then noticed how awful the state of our cabin was.
"I'll take one for the team." I said disgustedly.
"I-if that's what you want." Natsumi stuttered, as if we were about to commit a crime or something like that.

I then went over to Yoichi's messy bed. It's like he's never heard of chores in his life. I went to strip his bed, I pulled the sheets off the bed and the first thing to hit my nose was the smell of pure man. Why does that smell low key nice though. I blushed a little bit and continued to sort out the bed. I came across some of Yoichi's clothes on the floor.
"Fucking slob." I mumbled angrily.

I then went over to the closet with all of the bedding in it. It's cool to see this camp make the scouts look after themselves like this. I picked up some bedding and went over to each bed and started to crunch through making the beds.

Timeskip.

Both me and Natsumi were walking towards the mess hall. I then noticed Taiga, Eduard and Lee on one side and Keitaro on the other, surprisingly Goro was there as well. Goro scares me, let's not get involved.

Then we got to the mess hall and saw the others. Keitaro soon entered after us. We all sat down. Keitaro then spilled everything that happened in the other cabin.
"I thought Eduard changed." I exclaimed, everyone looked at me and gave me a questioning look.
"What are you talking about Y/n." Hiro asked. To which I sighed.
"When I fell, I lost my Dads journal. It's very dear to my heart it is. Eduard came to me this morning and returned it to me. He also said something about not wanted him and Lee to talk to us." I sighed. "Seems like I'm naïve for thinking that people change."
"Y/n..." The smallest in the group said, " it takes time for people to change."
"I guess your right" I frowned.

In the cabins

"Oh I forgot to mention!" I smiled. "Me and Natsumi changed your guys sheets and tided up your areas."
They all thanked us for cleaning for there stuff up. After that we then got ready for the night.
Slipping into bed I said my good nights and slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber....

In the morning.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window of the cabin. I was one of the firsts to wake up. Yoichi and Hiro must have been up since their beds were empty.
I soon slid on my slippers and went to the bathroom to go to the toilet. On entering the toilets I saw two naked bodies standing next to each other. Hiro and Yoichi are at it again. Why this early in the morning.
"And good morning to you to." I announced my presence to the others in the room.
"Oh! Ah- Y/n!" Hiro stuttered in a blushing mess.
"So do you two do this like on the Daily now?" I asked sarcastically.
"It's non of your business!" Yoichi growled.
"What ever you say so." I smirked as I was about to wash my hands. Fuck the toilet I have a bladder of steel.

When the others woke up we were already in our uniforms. The others got dressed real quick. Scoutmaster Yoshi entered the room with a somewhat smile. He then told us to follow him. We did so and we got to an obstacle course looking place. He was telling us about what it was there for. So we are supposed to do that. Lovely. Just then it started raining. Heavily that is. He instructed us to go back to our cabins. We were soaked through. I was undoubtedly the wettest.
"Oh my! Y/n your so wet!" Natsumi gasped as he looked at me, earning a few snickers from the others.
"Seems like Y/n is wet for you Mr. Perfect." Yoichi cooed. To which I responded with,
"I'm going for a shower."
"We should all take a shower. We are susceptible to the common cold and possibly the flu if we stay in these uniforms for too long." Natsumi responded.

I then found myself sitting with a bunch of naked men talking like it was no problem. Still it felt uncomfortable. But the more time I shower with them it makes me feel a bit better about myself. I was washing myself off. The warm water hitting my skin, I felt warm. That was until a bucket of freezing cold water hit my back making me Yelp with the sudden temperature change.
"Eek!" I squeaked.
"Ahah!" Yoichi laughed.
"Fuck you. You are a prick." I stated while continuing to wash myself.
After that we started to get on to the conversation of muscles and body types.
(This will also be who Keitaro will get with, but his love story won't feature much in this because it's based around Y/n)

"Keitaro! What body type do you prefer?" I think Hiro said.
"Well- um. I kinda prefer someone with a thick and muscular type of body." He blushed saying it.
"And what about you Y/n?" Hiro continued. "What body type do you like?"
"Well, I like to think it's not all about wether if they are hot or not, I prefer thinking about their personality. But if I had to choose. I would like someone that's taller than me, even if it's by an inch, someone with a nice pair of abs that aren't as well built as Yoichi's, and someone with a caring heart really." I said, "oh and also if they have a big dick or not."
For some reason I spaced out until I heard the phrase.
"-I can swing my dick were ever I want to."
"I heard swinging dicks and I immediately came out of my daydream." I giggled and everyone laughed at me.
"Hey Y/n, Yoichi! I can do the helicopter!" Hiro stated excitedly. He then proceeds to swing his dick around. Well at least try to.
"Good effort Buddy." I patted his shoulder. He frowned but soon smiled.
"Hey! Y/n that's not fair!" Hiro whined. "Mine just hasn't woken up yet."
"Your is as small as Hunters!" Yoichi laughed.
"W-well I'm sure that Y/n and Natsumi has a bigger one than yours." Hiro replied.
"Actually." Yoichi smirked. At this point I was getting uncomfortable. "We've never seen Y/n's dick. Or I don't think I have?"
"No comment." I stated coldly.
"We're all guys here Y/n. No need to be embarrassed." Natsumi said.
"F-fine." I gave in as I turned around and removed my hands off of my dick. My dick then dangled in between my legs as I moaned.
"Are you happy now."
"Now we're even." Yoichi smiled.

After we did all of that I went to the shower stalls. I heard some ungodly noises coming from the stall next door. Keitaro you stupid bitch. How did you not know sooner? I quickly went out of my stall to change.

In the mess hall.

Some of us were talking, some of us were eating snacks. Some of us were just staring into space.
"Keitaro?" I asked. "KEITARO?!"
"Oh-um. Sorry I was thinking. About some things." Keitaro replied.

I then stood next to Natsumi and we started talking until.

The whole room was covered in darkness. A blackout. How fun.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys. I am back.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's because I was writing a two chapters of my other book. I was wondering about starting a new book? Don't get me wrong here but I act like a child sometimes. I was thinking about writing a...

Chat Noir x Male reader/ Oc story

...or something like that. I have been rewatching Miraculous lately and it just popped up in my head.
Let me know by commenting on the chapter if you would like to see it. I have never gotten the change to write an OC story because I think that no one would read it.
Anyways, enough about my worries.
Word count: 1527
-Potato King.