°Chapter 22°

Ayee! I'm a day early! Just felt I needed to write a chapter! Hope you enjoy!

...................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

Me and Natsumi scrambled to get dressed, it was a task, we didn't even see Hunter slip in through the door, seeing us both completely butt naked.
"Oh! I'm sorry..." Hunter panicked.
"Gah! Hunter what are you doing here!?" I gasped.
"Oh, um. We just wanted to know what you guys wanted for brunch so we could get it for you." Hunter tried to avoid eye contact with us. "I'll just get your usuals, b-bye."
"I can't believe we got caught." I sighed. "This won't be good."
"Well it was Hunter who saw us, if it was anyone else we would be in a different position." Natsumi sighed along side of me.
"Let's just hurry up and get to Hunter before he says anything." I said, defeatedly. "Sorry I got us into this."
"It's fine, we can always do it properly another time." The tall male blinked.

In the Mess Hall

"Sorry we're late everyone!" I announced my apology.
"Do anything fun while you were alone~" Yoichi smirked.
"What did you tell them?" I whispered to Hunter.
"Nothing, I swear." He mumbled.
"Didn't need to tell us anything, we know what you two did." Yoichi scoffed. "You really thought you could keep the secret that You two were banging in the toilet and when we're gone?"
"You've got it all wrong! We were just changing!" Natsumi came to my and his defence.
"Don't assume everyone's just as sex crazy as you are Wolf boy." Hiro mocked.
"That's right Hiro." I said.
"We got your lunch." Keitaro huffed.
"They've already had each other for lunch." Yoichi was crying with laughter. "So tell me Giant, did you enjoy Natsumi's meat?"
"Stop it!" I said.
"That's enough." The navy haired male sternly told Yoichi.
"Um, Hello!?" The irritating bottom Eduard popped in, with his side-hoe Lee.
"What do you want?" Hiro asked.
"Can we sit here?" The pink haired male replied.
"Sit here? Your joking!" Yoichi giggled.
"We come in peace!" Lee huffed.
"Lee! You sound like an Ailen! Stop being so awkward." Eduard groaned.
"But that's how I talk normally." Lee tried to defend himself.
"Is there something you need?" I asked.
"Save it Giant, they just want trouble." Yoichi crossed his arms.
"We just want to talk to Y/n." Lee spat out those words.
"You're hopeless." Eduard gave a disgusted look. "We just want to ask you a favour."
"You have some nerve tryna come here to ask a favour, look what your leader did to us you bit-!" Hiro started.
"Leave it Hiro, there's no point." I replied.
"We appreciate your kindness in hearing our words." Lee thanked me.

We were told that Eduard and Lee weren't too sure about Taiga being their friend anymore, I do understand them but I can't help but feel for Taiga too. Apparently, Lee and Eduard helped getting my name cleared and so Taiga locked them out of their cabin for a long time.

Timeskip because I'm feeling lazy.

"We shouldn't worry about Taiga now." I said.
"Yeah, we just need to have fun spending the rest of the summer together." Hiro and Keitaro cheered.
"So what's the plan?" Yoichi asked.
"Nah, I don't want to do anything to him today." I sighed. "Plus, if he's not talking to Eduard and Lee anymore, there's no chance he'll to to me."
"Well, I've finished eating and I'm ready to go." Hiro said,
"Don't think that The scoutmasters have anything planned for today." Natsumi let out a deep breath.
"It's unplanned." I giggled, just then the whole table started to laugh.
"Let's just do what we want on the free day we have." Natsumi was trying not to laugh.
"I'm gonna do some landscape drawings." Hunter said and departed.
"I guess I'll help Aiden wash the dishes." Hiro left soon after.
"Catch ya later losers!" Yoichi sped off.
"I'm going to go find Yoichi." Keitaro said, running after the purple haired male.

"Well I guess it's just us now Y/n." Natsumi smiled.
"Just like always.." I huffed.
"Something wrong?" The male asked.
"Just thinking." I smiled.
"Whatever your thinking about, try and steer clear of it." Natsumi touched my hand. "We can do anything you want."
"I'd do anything with you Natsumi." I aimlessly said.
"Oh really~" Natsumi Cooed.
"Gah! Not that!" My face exploded in red. "C-can we just carry on with your daily routine."
"Well, I've stopped doing my daily checklist, you convinced me to stop my worrying and enjoy my time here." The tanned man seemed proud of himself, I was too.
"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled, brightly.
"But if you want we can." Natsumi giggled.
"Sure!" We both then got up and left the hall.

..............................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it's short but I have something to say, In the upcoming Weeks I will be posting a Google form as to what new story you guys want to see from me, I have a few ideas of where to go but I need your opinions for it.
-potato
Word count: 869

https://forms.gle/CnbweNcKDddzvfzk6

That's the form!