°Chapter 27°

Hey, sorry for the short chapter last time! Hopefully this one is remotely better than the last. Hope you enjoy! Also, if you want to watch the videos I'm using, I suggest JAYPD on YouTube.
Also we have a fruity time in this so you know the drill. 🍋
..........................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV

It was the morning of our next day at camp, Me, Taiga and Natsumi were sharing silly stories about our experiences at Camp Buddy. Lee and Eduard had come into our cabin looking for Taiga.
"So you listened to our advice then." Eduard giggled.
"Oh..um. Hi guys..." Taiga smiled, awkwardly.
"Yep, we're officially friends now." I admitted.
"I. Want. All. The. Details. NOW!" Eduard shouted.
"Please give us the information on how this situation occurred." Lee requested.
"Natsumi. Someone's here to see you." Ms. Yuri popped her head in the cabin. "He's totally hot too!"
"It's probably my brother." Natsumi said. "I'll be real quick."

As Natsumi left I told Lee and Eduard how me and Taiga became friends. After telling them, they left to get ready for the day, the other males in my cabin also got ready.

Outside.

"Natsumi, we were trying to find you!" I then noticed a tall male, broad shoulders, muscular and looked like Natsumi.
"Oh hey all! This is my brother, Naoto." He introduced us. "Naoto, this is Y/n, Hiro, Keitaro, Hunter and Yoichi. They're all my friends."
"The resemblance is really uncanny." I giggled.
"Nice to meet you Y/n." The man shook my hand.

He then said something to each of our other friends, I noticed Natsumi look rather uncomfortable with his brother around. Everyone left to go do their activity and so it was only me, Natsumi and Naoto left.
"Honestly I've heard so much about you Naoto." I smiled.
"Likewise. Whenever Natsumi and I get the chance to talk, He always brings up your name." Naoto nudged his brother.
"We're really close friends." I giggled.
"You boys really pair well together." Naoto smiled.
"Thanks." I blushed slightly.

Then the others in the group came up, we had a small conversation before Naoto and the other boys left. It was just us at last. Natsumi sighed.
"What's up." I asked him, concerned.
"I'm fine.." I didn't buy it.
"Don't think I didn't notice you feeling uncomfortable around Naoto." I grabbed Natsumi's hand.
"So you did notice." He huffed. "I can't believe it's happening again.."
"What's happening again?" I asked.
"He's just so likeable, he's won over everyone's hearts already. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be friend with Keitaro or Hiro right now." Natsumi gripped onto my hand. "It took so long for Yoichi to talk to me too."
"Naoto probably just has more experience dealing with other peoples Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talents." I replied. "I'm sure he just wants to know what you've been up to these past few months."
"Sorry Y/n, I sound so spiteful to my brother." Natsumi sniffed. "He's always gone the extra mile for everyone."
"Sounds like someone else we know, now he's turned out to be a genuine guy." I giggled.
"Alright alright! You got me." Natsumi laughed.
"See! That's the handsome smile I love so much. Now let's go move all of this shit." I smiled.
"If you want you can get your favourite popsicle on the way." Natsumi said.
"Depends what kind." I smirked, Natsumi blushed.
"Wrong place, maybe later we can do something." The tanned male smirked.

Later on in the evening. 🍋🍋

After we had finished our advert, Lee and Seto were going to edit it. Me and Natsumi went back to our cabin earlier than the others, just to sort out Naotos' things.
"Your brother brought so much here." I questioned. "Does he really need all of this?"
"He's a very prepared and organised man." Natsumi threw some bags around.
"Sounds like someone else I know." I giggled.
"He even brought props! He's outdoing himself this time." Natsumi said. "What the-!"
"What is it?" I asked.
"I don't think these are props Y/n." Natusmi showed me the contents of the bag.
"Right...that's new underwear all right." I nodded my head.
"Did he really want us to use them as props?" Natsumi shook his head.
"Do you think he mistook our advert for a Sex Tape?" I almost threw up. "I mean they are new."
"What's a sex tape?" Natsumi asked.
"It's like, when two people film themselves have sex and put it up on the internet for people to see." I replied. Natsumi looked disappointed.
"I'll just give the bag back to him." The male sighed.
"Wait!" I called.
"What is it?" Natsumi asked.
"They're cool aren't they." I smiled.
"I guess you could say that." Natsumi stood next to me.
"Wonder what you'd look like in them." I smirked.
"W-what!" The blue eyed man was shocked.
"I mean you did say earlier we could do something again." I held his hand.
"If you want me to, I'll try some of them on." Natsumi looked down at me.
"Really! Try these on first!" I threw a pair at him.