Tribes

A/N No one in my class knows the tribes, so for the sake of knowing what's going on, I'm doing this chapter.

Description; SkyWings have red, crimson, orange, or yellow scales. SkyWings typically have yellow, orange, or amber eyes, (unlike Peril and Sky, who have blue eyes). Their scales are "jewel-hard." SkyWings have the largest wings of any tribe, and long, curved horns on their heads. Most SkyWing snouts are thin and long, with a nose-spike, and an extra horn on their jaw. SkyWing eggs are pale red, orange, or red-gold.

Abilities; SkyWings are the fastest fliers of any dragon tribe due to their large wings and have the best endurance. They are capable of breathing fire and are considered powerful fighters. They can see farther and much better than most other tribes, and have better cold resistance than most tribes (excluding IceWings).

Society; They seem to detest abnormalities, as it's mentioned that they kill animus and firescales dragonets as soon as they are discovered. SkyWings also kill dragons for having too little fire as well. (Mr. Buzz sorry.)

Mr. Buzz is my teacher.

Description; SeaWings are considered small in height, and have long, compact bodies with short legs

Description; SeaWings are considered small in height, and have long, compact bodies with short legs. They have curved horns, a slender and curved snout, and have two barbels on the underside of their jaw. They can have forked and unforked tongues. They have webbed spines along the backs of their necks to the tips of their tails, as well as on their chests. SeaWings have webbed talons with hooked claws, as well as long, powerful tails. They have gills on the sides of their necks that allow them to breathe underwater.

SeaWings commonly have scale colors in the ranges of blues and greens, including indigo, green-gray, blue-gray, blue-green, and blue-black. Rarely, dragons may have pink, yellow-green, or yellow scales or webbing. In the sunlight, their scales may look like glossy emeralds and sapphires. SeaWings usually have eyes that are some shade of blue or green.

SeaWings have glowing stripes along their faces, bodies, and wings. Members of the royal family have glowing spiral and starburst markings on the undersides of their wings, while non-royal SeaWings have smaller starbursts and no spiral patterns. They may be born with unique glow patterns as well as the traditional patterns, such as long, spiraling patterns under their eyes.