Chapter 11

I pulled Tsunami up into the sky, and started circling her with great beats of my wings. 

"What're you doing?" Tsunami sounded very puzzled. 

I laughed. "Just something my mother taught me." I dove under her, circled three times, dove under, and repeated that cycle until Tsunami started doing in sync with me. 

"Now close your eyes and dive with me. This is called a Trust Fall. It helps two lo-I mean dragons bond together." I loop-de-looped around her and dove. I shifted my wings, shut my eyes, and breathed softly. I let myself go into a nose dive, feeling Tsunami's wing tips brush mine. I knew exactly when we would hit the ground.

"Don't fold your wings," I called. I flicked my tail a second before we hit the ground, and an updraft rose up strongly and lifted us. 

I spiraled up, clasping talons with Tsunami so we were connected. We dove again, spiraling downward before smashing our lips together and touching down. I breathed softly. "Riptide, go away." 

"Umm, that was awkward." I flicked my tail, and Riptide disappeared with a squeak. 

"TSUNAMI!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" 

"You better get back to your mother now."

"Aww, I don't wanna." Tsunami whined. I flicked my tail and sighed as Coral thundered down behind me. 

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?!" She yelled in my ear. 

"Which one?" I asked innocently. 

Coral's eyes widened. "Anemone," She breathed. I closed my eyes.

'Anemone?' I called. 

'Here, why? Also, where's Mother?' 

'Oh, she's hanging out with me. 

"Coral, Anemone's waiting for you at the Deep Palace." Coral jumped. 

She snarled but dove into the pond. I instantly turned into a dark blue SeaWing-SkyWing hybrid. 

A/N I colored that myself!

I dove into the  pool and spotted a medium-sized tunnel leading away into the heart of the island. I swam quickly through it, the tunnel lit up by luminescent jellyfish that nearly stung me. 

The tunnel twisted and turned, and I got lost in the maze of corridors. I grabbed a piece of kelp. "I enchant you to lead me through this maze," I flashed at it. 

A/N I keep accidentally deleting this part, so I'll just summarize it. The kelp leads her to a cave, where an old dragon gives Coral a sticky net, and she enchants the kelp to tell her what else is in the maze, specifically 423 sharks, 846 dolphins, 497 dead ends, and 243 rigged cages. It's a big maze. 

I studied the walls, and noticed a tripwire. I sproinged it with my talon, and bars clanged down around me. I whipped around, noticing a shark head peer around the corner, spot me, and whisk away again. I swam out of the cage, and went back to the cavern.

The sticky net dropped down from the ceiling as I cautiously swam through the entrance to the underwater cave, and I roared in surprise. As I struggled to get out, Coral crept around the corner and glared at me.

'Take her!' Coral flashed brightly, as ten guards surrounded me, including one with dull gray-green scales.

I flashed all my scales as brightly as I could and red light filled my vision. The talons of the guards retracted, and I whipped my tail up and around, striking at least five of them and freeing myself from the net. I blasted fire, which just made the water start to boil. I quickly swam out as the guards retreated, and headed for the Deep Palace. 

I cast a spell to go back in time so I could save Tsunami's little sister. I quickly cast a spell to make myself invisible as the guards swam quickly towards me and ducked behind a large rock.

I snuck in and managed to find the Royal Hatchery. I opened one door as the dull gray-green scaled guard gave an octopus to a seaweed green dragon who seemed to be guarding the eggs. Tortoise, was her name. She came out of the hatchery to eat it, and I swam in as fast as I could.

A/N I have no idea what to do after this! Please comment what you want to happen!