Day 1 (Pt4)

Sam wasn't feeling well when he got home. He went straight to bed and slept for most of the afternoon. It might've been because he didn't sleep well the previous night, but who knows. People can sleep because they want to avoid problems they've been facing, and that seems more logical.

It was around 10 PM that Sam woke up, hearing his door open. It was his cousin.

"Huh?" He said in a craggy voice, "dude, I was asleep."

"You've been asleep all afternoon, Sam. What on Earth is wrong?" John asks, acting more like a concerned brother than a cousin.

"Oh my— would you leave me alone? I'm fine, I was just tired. School is a shithole." Sam states, rubbing his tired eyes as he moves to sit on the edge of his bed.

John let's out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you. John said you were being nice to him today? He said it scared him."

Sam hid his smile—not very well—whenever his cousin mentioned Hancock, "What about it? I cant be nice to him? I can be mean if you want me to." Sam smirks.

"Oh my god, you're impossible. It came as a surprise to him, you're not always the nicest to him." He says, rubbing his neck.

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." Sam says, laying back down onto his bed, facing away from his cousin, who sighed.

After John left, Sam also let out a sigh. He grabbed his phone and saw he had multiple messages from his friends, asking if he was okay. It was the group chat he was in with Paul and Joseph. And his cousin, but he never talks on it.

Warren👨🏻‍⚕️
Sam, dude, you looked like you were crying in math today.
Sam?

Paul🏇🏼
Sammmm
Sammy Boy
You looked sad today:/

Sam🥸
i just don't feel good. i'm fine.

Warren👨🏻‍⚕️
Yeah, something is definitely bothering him.

Paul🏇🏼
Dude you can talk to us.

Sam🥸
i told you i was fine.

Paul🏇🏼
He's probably mad because he likes that John kid🤪

Warren👨🏻‍⚕️
Hancock? Oh, definitely.
Wait, Paul, should I add him-

Paul🏇🏼
YES

Sam🥸
no

-Hancock💃🏻 has been added to Sons of Liberty-

Hancock💃🏻
What's this?

Sam🥸
oh god

Warren👨🏻‍⚕️
Hey johnnn

Hancock💃🏻
Hi?

Paul🏇🏼
BAHAHSBSBSJSB I DIDNT THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO IT AHAHAHHSSBS

Hancock💃🏻
I'm confused

Sam🥸
they think I like you.

Paul🏇🏼
OH MY GOD HE CAPITALIZED I

Warren👨🏻‍⚕️
HOLY SHSHSHHSBSJSJSI AHHHHHGGHHSHSHSGS

Hancock💃🏻
Did I interrupt something?

Paul🏇🏼
Sammyyyyyyyy, I knew it

-Sam🥸 has left the chat-