Saturday

3:47 A.M.

Hancock still wasn't asleep, he was hurting, but it wasn't really physically. He was just in pain. He sits up on his bed, pulling his shirt off, exposing some marks along his upper arm. He sighed. Hancock was 3 months clean, but his scars still hadn't gone away so these 3 months have been really long for him. He felt an odd shiver crawl up his spine as he continued to look at his arms. His breath hitched as some tears formed in his eyes. He didn't want to hurt himself, he didn't want to bleed, but he felt as if he had to. He trifled through his closet as quietly as he could, searching for his 'pencil sharpener'. He eventually found it, sitting back down on his bed, holding it up to his arm. He was about to cut his arm when his phone lit up, distracting him. It was a text from Sam. He put the blade down and picked his phone up.

Sam🥸
You still up? I cant sleep

Hancock💃🏻
Thank you

Sam🥸
Huh?

Hancock💃🏻
You stopped me

Sam🥸
John what the fuck are you talking about?
What's going on?

Hancock💃🏻
I was about to end my 3 months harm free. Thank you so much

Sam🥸
WHAT
John oh my god, why?

Hancock💃🏻
It hurt? I don't really know, but thank you.

Sam🥸
You're welcome, holy shit.
Dude, that's good that you're 3 months clean though.
Are you okay? Do you need a virtual hug🐸

Hancock💃🏻
Haha, that'd be great😂

Sam🥸

Hancock💃🏻Thanks

Hancock💃🏻
Thanks. I'm sorry, but I honestly didn't think you were capable of being this nice:/

Sam🥸
Damn, that hurt😡
Jk, I get that a lot 🧍🏻‍♂️

Hancock💃🏻
Haha. I think I'm gonna try to sleep. Thanks again.

Sam🥸
No problem. Hey, before you go, wanna hang out tomorrow?
Or- today ig

Hancock💃🏻
Sure, sounds nice. Good morning 😪

Sam🥸
Ha, see you tomorrow then. Good morning😂