4:Mix Up at School

GUYS! Thirty reads and Nine votes! That may not seem like a lot, but I just posted this story a few days ago. Thank you so much! xx💖 now onto the chapter!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Thank you so much! xx💖 now onto the chapter!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

JAMES

James sat next to a shaken up Fia on the bus. She was beginning to calm down, of course, but he couldn't help but worry. That girl must have copious amounts of pain and anxiety within her in order for her to have reacted that way.

Not to mention James knew she was hiding something. Rightfully so, as, they barely knew her. But he so badly did want to know her more- not only so that he could become friends with her, but to help her heal from whatever pain she was bottling up.

James was surprised with himself. He knew he had always been a selfless and kind person, yet, something inside him made James want to drop everything for this fragile girl. He just wanted to envelope her into his arms and protect her from the world.

Why. Why was he thinking like this?! He thought to himself. Why did he care so much for this girl he has just met yesterday?

Beside him, Fia was looking out the window. He had an idea. He yanked Michelle's ugly pony tail and snatched his Walkman from her.

"Ow, you prick! What the fuck?!" She said. He rolled his eyes and tapped Fia's shoulder. Michelle groaned and whipped around, chewing onto a liquorice stick she stole from Clare's pick n' mix bag.

Fia jumped when Jame's hand made contact with her shoulder. It launched her out of her daydream.

She stared at him, still fresh tears in her eyes.

"You mentioned you liked The Cranberries. Here." He said.

She smiled at him through tears eyes and grabbed the earbud.

Delores' voice sung out "I can't be with you". Little did he know that that song was one that calmed her the most.

She smiled, and grabbed his hand, causing James to blush.

"Thank you James. Without you, I bet you I'd still be on the grass passed out. You know, I heard your voice still when I was out." She whispered. "I really appreciated you caring.

James smiled at her, and brushed a piece of her hair away from her face. "Of course I care, Fia."

He gripped her hand, and made a mental note in his head.

James- You are falling HARD for this girl.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FIA

After James gave Fia the headphones, her anxiety slowly floated away.

But when the bus driver pulled up to the school, it
was back- for another reason. She hadn't been back to school since the bomb. It had been almost 10 months. She kind of forgot the stress of a new school.