10: (Fia)sco

Hey guys! I just wanted to give a quick disclaimer-> I am aware Fia's and James' relationship seems a bit rushed, they have a bond though, ye know? haha some real drama happens in this chap, please comment and vote!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! I just wanted to give a quick disclaimer-> I am aware Fia's and James' relationship seems a bit rushed, they have a bond though, ye know? haha some real drama happens in this chap, please comment and vote!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ERIN

That night, Erin got a phone call when she was getting ready to eat supper.

"Hello? Oh, hi James."

"Erin, I need you to do me a favour."

"What's that?" Erin asked.

"Michael came into the cafe today drunk again. I need you to ask David Donnelly tomorrow- he'll probably be at Dennis' in the morning- about Michael, and if he knows anything about him."

"What? What did he say?" Erin asked, slightly worried.

"He was looking for Fia."

"Oh no...okay. I'll ask David tomorrow. I'll tell Clare and Orla to walk with Fia to the bus stop. I wonder what he wants with her?"

"Don't know. But his intentions can't be good. I'm just guessing he's looking for a girl he can take advantage of."

Erin sighed. "Alright. I'll see if I can get David to spill."

"Thanks, Erin."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Erin hung up the phone. She had a weird feeling in her stomach- a feeling that happened when bad things happened. She was very superstitious.

Suddenly, she saw someone ride by on their bike.

"David." She mumbled, running over to her window.

"David!!"

He looked up, genuinely scared of her, as she was usually obsessed with him.

"Please wait there! I have a very important question for you."

She ran down the stairs and out the door, where David was waiting on his bike.

"I need to ask you a question."

"No Erin, stop asking me if I have a girlfriend! I do!! I don't want to date you."

"It's not about me!" She said. David looked genuinely surprised.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow. "Who then?"

"This Michael who was at your party."

"Oh- Erin. Stay away from him. He's bad news."