27:Journey To Belfast

Hey everyone! Sorry for the later update!! This will be the 27/30th chapter! Remember to comment and vote! Have an amazing Easter Weekend if you celebrate, or Passover!
-Siobhan xx

Hey everyone! Sorry for the later update!! This will be the 27/30th chapter! Remember to comment and vote! Have an amazing Easter Weekend if you celebrate, or Passover! -Siobhan xx

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FIA

May First came along within days, and that was the day that Fia marked on her calendar as the day she was to take a road trip to Belfast.

She barely got a wink of sleep the night before, as she spent the night tossing and turning. James slept over that night, packed and ready. He stayed up with her until Fia pretended to be asleep so he could get at least a couple of hours.

She loved how James stayed awake with her until he knew that she would get sleep as well. He was so selfless that way, that he'd endure exhaustion just so Fia didn't have to be alone.

"Fia? What are you doing? It's got to be...what? Five in the morning?" James sat up from his spot on the bed to see Fia perched near the window, watching the sun just begin to rise behind the garden townhomes across the street.

"I just couldn't sleep. But I'm totally okay. You go on back to sleep."

James sighed, swinging his legs over Fia's bed. He started the night on the floor, but had crawled in beside Fia at around midnight when he heard her tossing and turning.

"What's wrong?" He said, hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm having second thoughts."

"What?"

Fia turned around to look at him. "What if...this was an awful idea. What if something happens? What if I get even worse?" She whispered, panicking.

"Fia! Relax." He said.

"I'm scared." She relaxed her shoulders, breaking away from his embrace, pacing around the room. "But I'm always scared. And I'm going to be more scared if I don't do anything about it."

"And you're going to be more stressed if you don't get more sleep, Fi. Come back to bed."

"I'll try." She huffed, pulling the covers back.

James settled on the ground beside her.

"James?"

"Yeah, Fi?"

"Come in here. It's much warmer."

He chuckled, bringing his pillow beside hers, and climbed into the bed beside her.

"Now just...relax."

"Easy for you to say." She chuckled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
JAMES