7: Star Wars

Thank You Guys!! We've hit 200 READS! I appreciate it so much, and I'm glad my story is interesting!

Does this pic not literally look like James? I FEEL LIKE IT LOOKS LIKE HIM SO MUCH ok onto the story xx••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••FIA

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FIA

Taking a shaking breath, Fia held onto James as the six teens made their way through the crowd at David's house.

"I didn't realise it'd be so busy." Fia half yelled. The music was blaring. James squeezed her hand.

"Me neither." He said, dragging her in close.

Fia looked around and saw people staring- girls and boys alike. Suddenly, a tall guy walked towards James and Fia while they were getting a drink from the table David had layed out.

"Hi. I'm Michael." He said, shaking her hand.

Fia leaned against James, but wanted to be polite.

"I'm Fia." She said.

"It's lovely to meet you Fia. Can I get you a drink?" He was so pissed drunk, the alcohol lingered on his breath.

Fia shook her head. "I don't drink alcohol. I've got a lemonade. I'm all set." She said, trying to give him the hint she wasn't interested.

"I'm gonna go with James. It's nice meeting you, Michael." She continued, taking James' hand and dragging him away. She saw him glare at them as they left.

"This is...interesting." Fia said, slightly uneasy. She didn't know how to deal with boys, but she could tell when they were making her feel uncomfortable.

"Let's go find the others." James said. They found Clare, Orla and Erin in the corner with eachother. Michelle was over at the table pouring a drink for herself, near another guy.

Suddenly, 'Saturday Night' came on. Clare, Erin and Orla lit up, and Fia yelled, "let's go!"

She dragged James onto the dance floor.

"Finally- something fun!" Clare yelled. Everyone gathered onto the dance floor and began to do the dance. Fia kept laughing and staring at James, who was really getting into it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ERIN

Halfway through the dance, James realized Fia wasn't beside him anymore. He frantically looked around the group of people, but couldn't find her.

"Erin?!" He said, running toward her. "Is Fia with you?"

Clare, Erin, Orla and Michelle looked at eachother and shook their heads.

"She probably just went to the washroom." Michelle said.