11: Don't Forget the Cheetah Spray

WHAT? ALMOST 400 reads!! Thank you guys!! I've only been writing this for about 2 weeks! I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's nice to have some Derry girls content while season three is on pause!

Anyways, enjoy chapter 11. Remember to vote and comment, I get so excited when I see a notification in my inbox 📥 :) xoxo- Siobhan

 Remember to vote and comment, I get so excited when I see a notification in my inbox 📥 :) xoxo- Siobhan

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
JAMES

Feeling Fia shift beside him, James sat up to make sure she was okay. For the third time that night, he saw her get up and walk to Erin's bedroom window.

"Fia." He whispered. She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"James!" She whispered . "You have to warn me next time you do that!" She was glaring out at the dark street. The sun was just rising- it was about 5 in the morning.

"Sorry. You just make me nervous when I see you pacing in the middle of the night."

Fia sighed, taking one last look back at her home, walking back down to her spot beside James. He opened up the blankets for her to shift in next to him.

"I can't help but worry. You know me." She whispered, shifting closer.

He wrapped his arms around her. She was shaking slightly.

"It's going to be okay. The police will get to the bottom of what's going on."

Fia nodded. "I am bit worried about leaving my Aunt and Uncle if we go camping, especially if it was a target attack."

"They'll be fine. New glass is being put in." He said. "The point of the attacks was vandalism. You heard the officer."

"I know-I know. I just-" Fia yawned.

"How much did you sleep?"  He mumbled.

Fia shook her head and didn't answer. He knew that meant not very much, but he was guessing neither did anyone else.

She felt Michelle shift beside her, and she saw the girl sit up. "Ye okay, Fido?"

"I'm okay." She muttered, still in James arms. She honestly could care less what Michelle was thinking in that moment.

"What time is it?" She muttered, pulling her blanket over her head.

Fia checked the watch that was around James' wrist. "5:13."

Michelle groaned. "I'm going back to bed." She mumbled.

Fia nodded. "I guess I'd better try-" she yawned, taking a quick pause. "Get back to sleep."

James nodded, kissing her forehead.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ERIN
When Clare wouldn't move the feck over, Erin found herself awake at 8 in the morning. She sat up and studied her friends.