Chapter 16

[The Next Day]
[At the Underworld]
[Y/n Castle]
*3rd POV*

At Y/n Castle. The Seven Elder Demon Emperor is having a meeting about the resurrection of The Demon King of Tyranny
Y/n L/n.

Melheis=So Lord Y/n has ..... returned.

Ivis=Yes... Zeoticus told me a few days ago.

Gaios=What are we gonna do now? If Lord Y/n finds out what we have done after his death, he will be very angry.

Ydol=We can't lie to him...

Melheis=Calm down everyone. Now, Ivis. Did Zeoticus tell you when lord Y/n will come here?

Ivis=No...

Melheis=In that case. I have a plan, how about us-

Before Melheis finished his words the window above them broke and. a figure wearing a robe appeared from there.

Melheis=Who is that! No Devils are allowed in here!

Then with a blink of an eye. That figure appeared behind Melheis. He grabbed Melheis's head and then a bright light came out from Melheis's head.

That figure than did the same to the other Elder Demon members.

They were all knocked out because of that mysterious figure.

???=I will have my Revenge soon.... Y/n!

[Meanwhile]
*Y/n POV*

After school, me, Issei, Koneko, and Kiba were gathered in the park and changed into the priests' and sisters' clothes. We scattered around the city looking for signs of the Excalibur.

Issei with Koneko and I with Kiba.

We walked mainly in places where there weren't any people.

Kiba=....Y/n-san.

Y/n=I know.

I looked up and I saw a white-haired boy priest falling with a long sword.

*CLANG!*

I blocked Freed's slash with my finger.

Y/n=Freed?

Freed=Heeee. Well, isn't this a weird reunion!?

Y/n=Hm. I thought I killed you before...

Freed=You did kill me before, but I was resurrected by a Fallen Angel. Now I am a Fallen Angel!

Freed then stepped back from me.

So the sword he's holding now is the Excalibur

Kiba=Y/n, let me take care of him.

I can see Kiba's hatred towards Excalibur now. Well, it seems Kiba really wants to fight with Freed.

Y/n=Okay.

Kiba=Thank you.

Kiba rushed in quickly! He was going towards Freed with two demonic swords.

Freed=Chi! Are you the possessor of "Sword Birth", perhaps? Wow. You are guilty of having a rare Sacred Gear, you know!

Freed=But. Normal demonic swords can't put up a challenge against….

*KACHIN!*

Kiba's two demonic swords broke after making a sound of a crack.

Freed=……my Excalibur-chan.

Kiba once again created demonic swords.

Y/n=Kiba, that enough. I will take care of him for now.