Chapter 39

After the Hero faction escaped, a portal appeared in the sky and an old man monkey came out of that portal and landed In front of us.

Me and him had a conversation for a while. He told me that his name was Sun Wukong, and he was the first generation. If I remember, he is the famous one from Journey to the West.

He told me that he wanted to help us fight the hero faction but I told him I had already defeated them. After that I told him that the situation was under control and I told him to leave and let me take care of the rest. He just nodded and left after that.

I recovered everyone. However, the kyuubi leader did not return to human form, and currently, her pupils were still gray and had not recovered consciousness.

Kunou=Mother! Mother!

Kunou cried as she called for her mother but there was no response.

Kiba=Now what should we do? How do we return her consciousness?

Y/n=Just leave it to me.

I then walked over to Kunou and Yasaka. I touched Yasaka's head with my right hand.

Y/n=Kunou, hold my left hand.

Kunou=.. Okay.

She then held my hand tightly.

Y/n=Raelente ... Leaks.

After I said that, a blue magic circle appeared above Yasaka's head and a yellow magic circle appeared below Kunou and me.

Y/n=Now try to talk to her, Kunou.

Kunou nodded and closed her eyes.

Kunou=...Mother... mother. Can you hear me, mother... please return to normal... I beg you, please...

Kunou cried as she called for her mother. However, Yasaka was still unresponsive.

Tears streamed down Kunou's face as she continued.

Kunou=Mother... please wake up... I promise I won't be stubborn any more... I will eat the foods I hate. I won't fly out of Kyoto at night any more... So please, please go back to the usual mother... Please... forgive Kunou... Mother...

Yasaka=.. Ku... nou....

The suddenly, kyuubi Yasaka's body began to glow, and slowly, shrank in size. As the light disappeared, Yasaka-san had regained the size of a human.

Yasaka=Where.. am I?

Kunou=Mother! Mother!

Kunou ran to Yasaka-san's side. Jumping into her mother's bosom, she cried continuously.

Yasaka=.. Kunou... You're always such a crybaby.

Xenovia=What a heartwarming reunion.

Asia=Oh...Kunou-chan, this is wonderful...

Irina=Ah, this was truly a touching scene. It's wonderful, Kunou-chan!

Y/n=Well, it looks like this incident has been resolved.

And so, the fighting was over as the battle to rescue the kyuubi leader ended.

[The next day]

It was time to leave Kyoto. At the Kyoto bullet train station platform, we were being seen off by Kunou and Yasaka.

Kunou=Um, Y/n-sama..

Kunou smiled and called my name, holding Yasaka's hand.

Y/n=Don't be too formal. Just call me Y/n, it's fine.