Chapter 19 The Battle part2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Kiba POV]

Balba=…It's complete.

Balba's voice. Then the four Excaliburs that were placed on the center of the school field started giving out incredible amounts of light.

Balba=The four Excaliburs are going to become one.

It started giving out divine light that spread throughout the school field.

When the bright lights were gone, there was one holy sword at the center of the field giving out a blue-white aura.

Balba=Because of the light created by the Excalibur when it turned into one, the spell on the ground is also complete. This town will collapse within 20 minutes. The only way to dispel it is by beating Kokabiel.

Kokabiel=Freed!

Kokabiel called out the name of that shitty priest.

Freed=What's up, Boss?

Kokabiel=Use the Excalibur in the circle. It shall be the last entertainment. Fight while using the Excalibur that has turned into one from the four Excaliburs.

Freed=Yeah yeah. Geez. My Boss sure uses people recklessly. But but! It's like I'm so honored to use the Excalibur-chan that has become super wonderful! Something like that? hehehe! I will just chop some Devils now!!

Freed put on a crazy smile while holding the Excalibur located at the centre of the school field.

Xenovia=Rias Gremory's "Knight". If the cooperation is still valid, let us destroy that Excalibur together.

Kiba=Is it okay?

Xenovia then laughed fearlessly at my words.

Xenovia=, it won't be a problem if I collect the "fragment" of the Excalibur that is acting as the core of it. Since Freed is wielding it, that is a holy sword but it isn’t a holy sword. Even if it’s a holy sword, it's the same as any other weapon. It changes depending on the person using it. That is a sword of heresy.

Suddenly someone laughing while we were talking. It was Balba.

Balba=Kukuku...

Kiba=Balba Galilei. I am a survivor of the "Holy sword Project". No. I am the one who was killed by you to be more precise. I have continued living by being reincarnated into a Devil.

Balba=The survivor of that project. This is such a misfortune. To meet you in a far east country like this.

Balba=I held admiration for those who can wield it because I couldn't. That feeling became so powerful that I started an experiment to create those who can use them. Then it was complete. It's thanks to you and the others.

Kiba=What? Complete? You disposed of us after finding us to be a failure.

Balba=I realised that there was an essential factor needed to wield holy swords. So I used the numerical value of the "factors" to investigate it's capability. Most of the test subjects had the "elements" but they didn't have the numerical value needed to wield the Excalibur. Then I reached a conclusion. Is there a way to take out the elements and gather them?

Xenovia=I see. I understand now. The thing that is put inside the holy sword wielders when they received a blessing is…

Xenovia seemed like she learned the truth.

Balba=That's right. We take out the holy elements from those who have them and crystallize them. Just like this.

Balba took out an orb that was giving out light. It was a shiny orb.