Chapter 36

[At the same day]
[Issei POV]

I'm currently walking towards the occult research club building with Buchou while carrying a stack of files.

Issei=Haah.

I sighed out.

Rias=What's wrong, Ise?

Issei=...I should be in Kyoto with the others right now and not here..

Rias=Hey, Ise, don't complain we have a lot of work to do so I have no other choice but not to take part in the school trip

Issei=But Kiba...

Rias=There's something he want to take care of there, Ise.

Issei=Haaah.... Man, he's so lucky..

Rias=Also, Akeno and I need to train you how to use magic properly at this time.

Issei=Hah? Another training?

[Meanwhile at Kyoto]
[Y/n POV]

Kunou=Why did you kidnap my mother?

Cao Cao=Well, we used her as bait to lure someone out.

Kunou=Who?

Cao Cao=Him.

He then pointed at me.

Y/n=Me? What do you want from me?

Cao Cao=I've heard a lot of rumors about your power so I just want to make sure the rumors are true or not.

His gaze then shifted to Kunou.

Cao Cao=Also, besides that we want your mother to cooperate in our experiment.

Kunou=Experiment you say..? What are you planning to do?

Cao Cao=To grant our generous leader wishes, that is the main idea.

After hearing that, Kunou bared her fangs, furious. Her eyes sparkled with tear marks. Looks like she's very angry. Not only will her mother be taken away, but she will be used for some kind of evil experiment

Azazel=Leader... Is that Ophis? And why have you appeared before us?

Cao Cao=As I said before....

He pointed at me.

At the same time, Azazel formed a spear of light in his hand.

Azazel=Let's put that aside. For now please return the leader of the Kyuubi. We are trying hard to join forces with the youkai.

Seeing Azazel prepared for battle, everyone gathered into formation and prepared themselves.

Y/n=Asia stay behind me.

Asia=H-Hai!

Irina jumped in front of me and then, white Angel wings appear on her back and a halo on her head.

Xenovia also jumped in front of me and took out the dagger I gave her.

Koneko was also standing beside me while readied her stance.

Y/n=Hey, Azazel where's rossweisse?

Azazel=That fellow was also transferred here, but she is still sleeping at the restaurant. I placed a strong barrier over her, so it should be fine for now.

Y/n=I see. So that's what happened.

Then a short boy stood next to Cao Cao.

Cao Cao=Leonardo, I'll let you handle them with your antimonsters.