Chapter 41

[A few days later]

Asia=Everyone! Please line up in one row!

Asia who is wearing a cute looking waitress outfit was making the students line up in the corridor. Currently, there are many students waiting in line for the cafe.

Irina=Yes~ This is fortune-telling corner. Toujou Koneko-chan and Himejima Akeno-senpai will be doing the fortune telling and purification.

Irina is next to the waitress and she's doing the advertisement for the Fortune-telling room.

On the day of the school festival, the idea to use the whole old school building is a big success. Not only students who come here, Even the local people are here too.

Rias=Say cheese.

And the one who is taking a photo with a student is Rias who was wearing a waitress's costume.

When we made a system where you can take pictures with the occult research club members, it became a hot topic right away. Taking a picture with the club member you like seems to be very popular.

Issei=Hey Y/n, come on, help me here.

Issei shows himself from the classroom which became the haunted mansion. And, by the way, at this time , I have to become the Dracula for the haunted mansion.

Issei=I have to help the girls in the cafe, so I leave the trap to you.

Y/n=Got it.

Issei then went to the cafe. Meanwhile, I went to the haunted house and got ready to scare the incoming students.

After a while, I saw a girl entered the haunted house.

Y/n=Gaa!

I tried to scare her and jump in front of her, but..

Girl=Kyaaa!!

*WHAM*

The girl screamed and then she hit me in the face.

Y/n=Hey, what gives?

I said to the girl.

Girl=S-Sorry! I didn't know it was you, Y/n.

Y/n=It's okay.

Girl=Once again, I'm sorry!

She then bowed deeply and ran right away.

Y/n=*sigh*What's wrong with people these days

Matsuda=Hey, Y/n! We can't enter any of the Occult mansions!

When I was sighing, Matsuda and Motohama appeared.

Y/n=And what am I supposed to do with that?

Motohama=Y/n, as your friends, can't you give us something like a VIP ticket!?

Y/n=VIP ticket? I don't have that but I have these.

I gave 2 free meal tickets at the cafe for the two of them.

Y/n=At least that's what I can give to you guys. Now scram. I have a work here you see.

I told them to leave but they kept following me.

Matsuda=Man, this ticket are useless.
Y/n, is there like any secret shop or something!?

Motohama=My best friend, where do I go for the ecchi photo shoot!?

Y/n=....

I ignored Matsuda and Motohama but since they keep following me, I should probably hit them both first before I go.