Chapter 21 Crazy Summer

[A few days later]
In the morning.

It's the beginning of summer. The shining sun is giving me warm sunlight.

Today is a holiday and the school has to open the pool.

Now I and Asia are walking toward the school. Asia kept asking me to go to school because of the pool and she wanted to show me something.

Then someone greeted us from behind.

Xenovia=Morning.

It's Xenovia. She is living alone in an apartment near my house.

Xenovia=Asia, were you able to finish last night’s homework?

Asia=Yes. What about you, Xenovia-san?

Xenovia=Well, I don't know some things that are in Japanese. Would you teach me?

Asia=Yes! Please leave it to me!..... But, Kanji is still a bit…

Xenovia=Me too. It's really scary that the Japanese learn these complex characters. I am catching a glimpse of a part of a major economic power.

The two of them are chatting with each other. Initially, when their first met it was really bad but somehow they became close friends now. Well, Good to see that.

Y/n=By the way, Asia. What do you want to show me when we get there?

Asia=I'll show it to you when we go to the pool.

The three of us then went to school.

[At the school pool]

I, Asia, and Xenovia are now at the school pool.

Asia=Hey, Y/n. How does my swimsuit look?

So this is what she wanted to show me

Y/n=Asia, you're looking cute.
It suits you really well!

Asia=Ehehe. I am happy that
Y/n-san said that. Xenovia-san is wearing a school swimsuit as well.

Xenovia=Not being looked at by you is also a bit of a complex feeling I am getting.

It seems like she’s grumbling with a disappointed feeling…..? Huh?

[Small timeskip]

Y/n=Yes, 1, 2. 1, 2

I was holding Asia's hand and helping her out with foot pedaling exercises.

After coming to the pool the first thing I was made to do was teach Asia who couldn't swim.

Y/n=Keep it up, Asia!

... Somehow seeing her trying her best is cute.

Asia=Puwa... Y/n. sorry for making you help me out..

Y/n=No no, it's fine. I don't really mind.

Y/n=Oops, we have reached the end.

We completely pedaling for 25 meters.

Asia then laying beside me.

*Zz….zzz….*

Sound of sleeping? Looking at the side, Asia was sleeping due to being tired. Man, that's a cute sleeping face.

I stood up and then I went to the vending machine to buy a soda.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence. Xenovia appears behind me.

Y/n=Oh. What's up, Xenovia.

Xenovia=Hyoudou Y/n. There's something I wanted to talk about.

Y/n=What is it?

Xenovia=Y/n. Won't you make a child with me?

Hm? Hmmm? What did this girl just say right now?

Xenovia inclines her head dubiously and says "Didn't you hear it? Alright." and once again speaks rapidly.

Xenovia=Y/n, let's make children together.

….Hm? Hmm? Were my ears broken?

Xenovia=Y/n, let's make children together.

Y/n=What!?

Xenovia then closed my mouth.

Xenovia=Shh. Don't let out such a loud voice. We'll be noticed.

Y/n=You, suddenly saying that!

Xenovia=Yeah, let's talk in turns.

Xenovia then talk.

Xenovia=I was born and brought up in the headquarters of the church, Rome, so that the element to be able to wield holy swords would be born, from childhood, for God, for religion, I endeavored in my training and studies.

Xenovia=From childhood, while saying that, dreams and objectives, everything was entwined with God and faith. For
example, defeating devils was for the sake of the Lord, and the one propagating that, the Vatican, while believing that, I've never doubted it. But now God is gone and now my dreams and objectives have disappeared.

Y/n=Ah, I understand that but….. Why is it that to make Children…?

Xenovia=Yeah, while serving God, I had thrown away the part of me, a women's happiness. My body, my heart, I sealed everything for the sake of faith. What should I do, initially I didn't understand. That's why, I felt free to release, what was sealed inside me.

Xenovia=And then, my new objective and dream is.... to bear children.

Y/n=You want to do something that a girl can do, is what you're saying? Till now, under your religion, your sense of virtue was strong so you couldn't do it?

Xenovia nods.

Xenovia=Yes. I want to bear children. For that purpose you need a man as well, but it's great, right? Children and at the same time we can get to know each other better.

Y/n=No no no. I understood the story but why me?

Xenovia=More than making children, I want them to become strong kids. A special power in the father's genes, or otherwise I want greater strength. And that's where I think that you are the most suited one. The power of Demon King. This is a good chance. There's perfectly no presence of humans here. Let's try it out once right now. If anything, the faster the better.

Suddenly without any hesitation at all Xenovia starts removing her swimsuit in front of my eyes.

I then closed my eyes.

Y/n=Nope, nope. I'm off.

I then run toward Asia and wake her up.

Asia=Wha... Y/n...

Y/n=We have to go from here.

Asia=Why?

Suddenly...

Xenovia=Y/n!!

Y/n=That's why.

Asia=Huh?

Xenovia=Y/n! Let's make a child!

Y/n=Gatom!

I then teleport to my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------