Chapter 28

[At the same day]
[Y/n POV]

I'm in the meeting room at my castle right now.

Me and the seven Demon Emperors are currently discussing about the meeting that Sirzechs and Odin held.

Ilvis=It is best for us now to remain neutral and not have any relationship with the other factions.

Gaios=I can't agree with you Ilvis! I think Y/n-sama should come to that meeting. This is our chance to show our strength to those weaklings!

Ydol=I agree with Gaios. It's
Y/n-sama's time to show them his strength. It's time to show our dominance.

Melheis=I'm siding with Ilvis. It is better if we remain neutral towards them and also we don't need to have any relationship with them. We also don't need to show them our strength, it's a waste of time.

Medoin=Melheis, this is the right time for us to make them remember us...

Melheis=I know that but-

Eldora=Medoin right. It has been so long since we have been forgotten by them and now is the time for us to show ourselves again.

Y/n=It is enough! I've made a decision. I will come to that meeting.

Ilvis=But lord Y/n, is that really necessary?

Y/n=Yes. I have my own reason to come. Now Melheis, call Asia and Xenovia here, I will go with the two of them.

[Timeskip]

Y/n=So this is the place.

Me, Asia, and Xenovia are now standing in front of a building. This building is the meeting place.

Next to me, Asia looks really nervous while Xenovia looks calmer

Asia=I-I really nervous right now... I've never been in this situation before..

Y/n=If you're nervous you can hold my hand if you want.

Asia=H-Hai..

Asia then holds my hand tightly.

I then opened the door. When we entered the door, We were led into a gorgeous hall. On this incredibly large floor, there was a crowd of devils and various delicious-looking foods to eat. The ceiling had... as expected, a huge chandelier.

"Ooh"

Everyone noticed us.

"Aren't you ... the rumored Demon King Of Tyranny ..."

They then turned their gaze toward Asia and Xenovia.

"And you must be his two beautiful maidens.."

I was somewhat happy because some people here recognized me.

Asia=Uuu, there's so many people…

Y/n=Asia, Xenovia, we will make our rounds of greetings, are you ready?

Xenovia=Heh?

[Timeskip]

Asia=Fuuu... I'm so tired..

Me and Asia sat down on chairs prepared in a corner of the room after we finished our greetings to everyone.

Xenovia=Y/n-kun, Asia, I've gotten some food, eat up.

Y/n=Sorry about this, Xenovia.

Xenovia=No, it's nothing. This amount is inexpensive. Look, it's better for Asia to have a drink too.

Asia=Thank you very much, Xenovia-san… Since it's my first time doing this kind of thing, I was nervous and my throat got dry…

Asia accepted the glass of juice from Xenovia and started drinking it.