Chapter 20

[A few days later]

A few days after the incident with Kokabiel. Asia and I went home together after finishing school and other thing today.

...I'm sure they hate me a lot now. Especially Xenovia. Irina must have been told by Xenovia as well, she must also hate me.

I have to stay away from them from now on. Things will get complicated if Asia knows about yesterday.

Asia=Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n=Yes.

Asia=I see you keep thinking about something while we're walking.

Y/n=No, it's nothing.

We then continued walking.

When we're walking, I heard footsteps from behind us.  I turn around to see who's behind us and it was...

Y/n=Xenovia?

Asia=Xenovia-san?

It was Xenovia wearing Kuou Academy's girls uniform.

Xenovia=Hey, Y/n.

Y/n=Why are you following me?

Xenovia=I want to apologize to you...

I then looked towards Asia.

Y/n=Asia, can you step aside for a moment? Me and Xenovia wanted to talk about something private.

Asia=...? Okay.

*Asia POV*

Y/n told me to step aside for a bit because he want to talk about something with Xenovia. I obey him. But there is something that worries me.

Asia=What are they talking about? Why did Y/n tell me to step aside? Could it be ... Is
he like Xenovia ?! No ... I have to listen to their conversation!

I then hide behind a tree near them and I tried to hear their conversation.

*Y/n POV*

Y/n=So you came to me just for that? I have already forgiven you.

Xenovia=Really?

Y/n=Yeah. Is that all you want to talk to me about? If so I will go now.

Xenovia=Wait!

Y/n=What?

Xenovia=I was placed in Kuou Academy. From now on, I'm a 2nd year student. Lets get along, Y/n-kun.

Xenovia says while breathing with her nose.

Y/n=……Don't make such a cute sound with a serious voice.

Xenovia=I copied Irina, but it looks like it's not easy.

Xenovia=.... Since God is gone, my life was a failure. But serving under a Demon who was once my enemy is….. Even if you are a Demon King……

Xenovia=Y/n! Please reincarnate me as a Demon!

Y/n=What?

Xenovia=From now on I will be your servant. Please reincarnate me as a Demon-

Y/n=No.

Xenovia=What?

Y/n=I wouldn't reincarnate someone if it wasn't really necessary. Besides, you don't have to be my servant. Just being friends is enough.

Xenovia=Huh. I-I guess you're right...

Y/n=By the way, where's Irina?

Xenovia=Um. Irina returned to headquarters along with the corpse of Balba and the 5 Excaliburs including mine. The "fragments" that act as the cores were retrieved in that state. So the mission of retrieving it was accomplished.