Chapter 26

[The next day]

In the morning, I was on my bed with Asia and Xenovia beside me. Last night I didn't sleep well because I heard loud snoring and I also felt something kicking my head.

Hm, I wonder who did it last night, could it be Asia?

Asia=...Y/n-san, please don't leave me…Muuu.…

Asia murmured in her sleep…

Y/n=There's no way Asia could do something like that. Hm, so the culprit is ... Xenovia-

*BAM*

Y/n=What the hell?

Xenovia kicks my head while sleeping.

Xenovia=Nnnn... Let's... Make a... Child... Y/n... Fumuu...

Xenovia mumbled in her sleep

Y/n=... What did she just said...?

Then suddenly Xenovia pinched my head with both of her legs.

Y/n=Xeno-

Suddenly my head was pulled to her crotch.

Y/n=....!?!?

[At Dining room]

In the morning.

Asia=Y/n-san, why were you being silent since this morning and why is your face red since this morning?

Y/n=I... I saw something beautiful yet also terrifying this morning...

Asia=What?

Y/n=Um, Ahh, Nothing it's nothing...

I then looked at Xenovia who was eating. She seemed oblivious to what happened this morning.

Y/n=Huh... Anyway Asia, Xenovia.

Asia=Yes, Y/n-san?

Y/n=My purpose for coming here was only to visit my servants but I was thinking of training you guys here.

Xenovia=Training?

Y/n=Yes. I was thinking to ordered my servants to train the two of you but since their memory was manipulated by someone, I have to restore their memory first.

Y/n=.. Ilvis, gather the seven Demon emperors to the castle's backyard later.

Ilvis=You have no right to order me.

Y/n=I'm your master.

Ilvis=... Okay...

[Small timeskip]

I, Asia and Xenovia as well as the seven Demon Emperors are now at the backyard of my castle.

Y/n=Well, since Evi doesn't really work to you guys, I'll use Ingdu and Revide on you. I will manipulate past and time to recover your memories.

Melheis=Can I ask you a question?

Y/n=Yes.

Melheis=Who are you?

Y/n=I'm your creator. Now, Asia, Xenovia, stay behind me.

Asia/Xenovia=Hai!

Y/n=Let's do this. Ingdu...

A large magic circle then appeared.

Y/n=Revide!

A bright light then appeared on each of the heads of the seven Demon Emperors.

Y/n=With this it should be done

Then suddenly the space in front of us got distorted and a portal appears. A God barrier then surrounded us.