Chapter 37 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 1

[At the hotel]

After my battle with the Hero faction, I and the others immediately returned to the hotel.

Right now, I'm in my room with Matsuda and Motohama.

Matsuda=Ah, my stomach is really full! They even have a buffet combining Japanese, Western and Chinese dishes. We are very lucky to be Kuou Academy students!

Motohama=That is so true.

It was after dinner, they went to my room to see our tour photos this afternoon. We decided to use this room to prepare the flat-screen UHDTV for reviewing the photos we have taken so far.

Aika=Pardon our intrusion boys. The beautiful quartet has arrived after a bath.

Kiryuu announced as she led Asia and the rest into the room, all in their sleepwear.

Matsuda=Oh! Asia-chan in pajamas after a bath is the best! Let's begin!

Matsuda enthusiastically pressed the "play" button and the slideshow began on the TV.

All the scenery we photographed over the past three days in Kyoto was displayed one by one on the TV.

The first photos were taken on the bullet train, then Kyoto station, and the hotel. Other than that there was Fushimi Inari and everywhere else.

Matsuda=That was the time when Motohama almost fell down from the stairs.

Motohama=Matsuda, isn't that the time you tried to swallow the snacks at the booth all at once and they got stuck in your throat?

Aika=Hey Matsuda, Motohama, you two stop staring at girls from other schools with lewd gazes every time. For you guys to bring those perverted expressions all the way to Kyoto... It really looks bad on our school.

Everyone burst out laughing whenever Matsuda, Motohama and Aika shared their moments.

[Timeskip]

It's late night now. Me, Asia, Xenovia, Irina and Koneko as well as the Sitri servants, Azazel and serafall all gathered in my room.

We were now using my room to discuss tonight's upcoming events. Tonight the Heroes Faction's experiment was going to be undertaken at Nijou Castle.

Azazel=So, let's start explaining our battle plan. First are the Sitri servants. You will be on guard in the area around Kyoto station. Guarding this hotel is also your job. The hotel itself already has a strengthened barrier, so if anything happens there will be a safeguard. Still if anyone suspicious approaches, you Sitri servants will be responsible for handling them.

Sitri Group=Understood!

Azazel=Next is Y/n. You and your group will advance towards Nijou Castle. Kiba, you will fight along with Y/n's group.

Kiba=Understood!

Y/n=So anyway, have the other factions been informed?

Azazel=Of course. Outside Kyoto, large numbers of devils, angels, fallen angels and youkai have gathered. In order to prevent the escape of the culprits, a barricade has been set. If possible, it would be best to capture them all using this opportunity.

Serafall=I will be in charge of directing and coordinating the forces outside Kyoto. If any bad kid tries to run, the various factions and I will destroy them.

Azazel=So these are the plans I proposed. I will also search for those terrorists directly from the skies. So everyone get ready to fight.

Everyone=Hai!