Chapter:30

*AUTHOR'S  POV*

It's finally here! The day everyone was waiting for, both families and friends, celebrating the 13th of October for one of the most special individual, our Jeon Jimin, it's obvious he had forgotten that it was his birthday, and thus, will make this event even more speacial than it is.

He was out having fun with Chloe, but instead she was there to keep him away from the house, for the preparation to begin. Everything was planned ahead of time, and now it was us getting things sorted out. The decoration bought the house to life, with the warmest hues of oranges, reds and earthen browns that were grounding to our spirit in a way which brought a sense of tranquility to our family. The birthday cake was just a cheesecake from the shop down the high street, chocolate of course. On the top we placed chopped up candy bars and sparklers to light. Washed down with soda pop it was a true sugar rush, many more food was presented, and to enhance the mood with a pop disco ball.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JIMIN POV*

Jimin groan, the frown which was on his face for almost half an hour did not leave, as he fold his arms and completely come to a stop, "Chloe we need to get back now, it's been almost an hour and obviously I am getting tired...Of just walking!" He watches as the girl completely ignored him, and began checking her phone, a smike appeared on her lips and I rolled my eyes at it. She took me by surprise when she somehow appeared out of nowhere, and steal me from my workplace, well I wasn't that angry since my shift was over but, I was still confused, she dragged me all around the world and this is no exaggeration because it felt just like that, I was tired and frustrated, as well as bored out of my wits.

I groan pinching the bridge of my nose; I glance at her for a quick second and graon once more. "Chloe-"

"Finally", she chirped and captured my hands in hers, "okay Jiminie lets go~"

"Uhn-oh-okay-I guess", bewildered by her sudden change, I quietly agreed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Subsequently, we finally reached my home, I gave Chloe a smile, waving her off but she shakes her head, and held my hands. "What are you doing?" I'm coming as well", she laughs and I chuckled and looked away, I don't mind her being here but for whatever reason, I still wanted to know why she wants to stay. I rang the bell but no one responded, and there and then I realized how dumb I am, I can just put my password in. Soon after we entered being welcomed by the dark silence of the house, I was a bit shock at first, maybe Min-Jun and Jungkook was out for a stroll.

"Uhm-I'll turn on the light, wait here for a bit Chloe", I said and she nodded, I took that as a go sign, but the minute I was about to switch the lights on.

PLOP!

And immediately the light was on, I jumped almost falling to the floor, and Chloe began to laugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!

I heard, I was still too shock to realized what was happening, I looked at everyone who smiled at me, my eyes still wide and bright, and the thousands of streamers from the confetti fell atop me, covering my face along with the floor.

"Happy birthday baby", I overheard catching the love filled eyes send my way, his arms sneaked around my waist and I smile. "You guys~thank you so much for this you can't imagine how happy this makes me".

"Ofcourse, you know how hard I work  just to keep you away from the house, argh, you never cease to stop complaining", Chloe argues and I gave a guilty look, "thanks". She pouted at that, and shrugged "but as long as you're happy, we good".

The music escaped every open wondows and doors, the room was rainbow lights and the sort of beats that revved up the soul, thus everyone was enjoying this moment, alcholos and sweats filled the hot air along with muted laughter, the neighbours would most definetly be angry after this, the kids, Ji-soo, Ji-Hae and Min-Jun was in their own space playing together and eating cake and candies, ignoring the presence of the adults.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*AUTHOR'S POV*

The room door was slammed open, entering was a man face flush and red from being drunk, held in the arms of another man, but who was sober, the harsh scent of drinks can be smelt from him.

I struggled to keep my balance, my feet wasn't doing what I tell them to do, and they had finally gave up as I felt my body fall into his arms.

"Aish! How many bottles did you drink?" I couldn't hear clearly and in response I giggled, Jungkook sighed and heave me over his shoulders, my giggling increases and soon I was placed on the bed, I sighed, eyes tired and sleepy, as I stared absentmindly in a daze. I looked to my right, watching as he take his shirt off.

"Are we doing that today~" I slurred and he chuckled, "do you want to?" He answered with a question and I rolled my eyes at that, I struggled to sit up in my bed, and angrily take my shirt off but find that as well, too difficult to do.

"Hahahaha!" He hollered and I pouted being forced to embrace him, "I almost forgot how cute you are"  he teased, and soon I was put to straddled his thighs, I looked down at his face and that silly smile never leaves, what was so weird but expected of me was that I find it so attractive, I relaxed in his arms, sinking my face in his neck, as I take in his peach scent which calm my nerves a bit.

"We should go get some sleep", he whispered and I frowned and began grinding on his crotched area, Jungkook bit his lips and I smirk. "Da~dy~tonight I want to be trained", I whispered dangerously close to his ears and quickly I could feel his big bulge aching to be released from his pants, I chuckled and was then turned to lie on the bed, in that split second before his touch every nerve in my brain began to electrified.

"Dammit Jimin", he growled, he swept my hair aside amd kissed me just over the collarbone, his knees working between my crotch, as he nibble at my ear and then sank himself into my arms. I hung my fingers on his waistband, dragging him closer, his mouth still experimenting on my expose skin as he skillfully took my shirt off. He buried his face in my shoulder curve, his hands flexing around my back as he gave a reduce groan. "I love you," into my ear. I stroke his face slightly and smile, his lust filled eyes turning me on a bit as I strapped my arms around his neck anc capture his lips, when we pulled back I could see how intoxicated he was by me, every inch of his face told me the same story, I close my eyes and buried my face in his back. "I love you too, my hot and sexy man",  I breathe and he chuckled.