Chapter: 10

*JUNGKOOK POV*

The cieling light still illuminated the windowless office, but it was dim and flickered at strobe-like intervals. All day long I've been sitting at this desk, paper piling higher and higher, the clock ticking endlessly on the wall and I swear it's slowing down, I continue to do the everlasting cycles of my life, as I picked up the cup of coffee which I have received minutes ago from my secretary. Trying my very harderst to ignored the hues and cries from outside, but when I heard the door burst open, I felt my anger finally looses it's cap.

"What the fuck is all this ruckus all about!" I shouted, slamming my papers down on the table, as I waited for an answer from my secretary assistant who frantically bows and apologize, she was obviously frighten as well.

"Jungkook!" I heard, my eyes widen in shock as I gaze up at the intruder. It was a girl with long black hair, bright smile, and as if she owns this place, warpsing in with her black dress and red heels.

"C-Chung-ha" The boy said but more of a question, his eyes didn't leave her for a sec, and so was she. She didn't waste anytime as she run up to the boy and gave a hug.

"I missed you. How have you been?" She asked, and we both released each other and went to take a seat. Jungkook watches, confusion flooding his face. He didn't know why Chung-ha was here, but he doesn't like it one bit. "Uhm, great I guess" he responded half-heartedly, a sigh leaving his mouth just for the girl to scoff.

"I know I missed you? But It clearly looks like you aren't glad to see me at all" she accused, but instead of answering Jungkook stay silent. This did not please the girl one bit, Chung-ha seeing his expression, guesses right away what he was thinking.

"Wah! So rude".

Sigh, "Chung-ha why are you here, you know I don't like it when you visit without informing me beforehand" Jungkook said, voice stiff and lost all emotions. He know he shouldn't be angry at the girl, she's clearly not at fault. But to Jungkook he just can't trust her at all, especially when she's in that group.

"Look you know I won't ever betray you. So why are you treating me like a stranger, my brother had clearly do wrong, and it's not like we are the same. Even if we are twins. Besides your brother backstab you, but it's transparent to almost everyone that you are very much not like him.....It's the same as me" Jungkook rolled his eyes watching the woman laughing her gut out, wiping her invisible tears as she tries to gain back her composure. She love to trouble and mock the boy at the simplest things, ever since they were young, and her target was mostly Taehyung.

"Your brother was a bitch! But that doesn't make you any better". This cause Chung-ha to frown, flipping her raven hair she click her tongue and stood up, slowly walking up to the boy. She pauses for a minute at his desk, eyeing him from head to toe with bitch eyes. "You think you are funny aren't you. We were friends back then. What happen to us?"

"Back then", Jungkook reminded, he didn't spare the girl any glance before  he stood up as well to meet her gaze. "Back then we were friends, before you leave us to join that gang, that same gang which killed my mom Chung-ha. Yet you have the right to talk about backstabbing people, when you are doing the exact same thing. Leave!" Jungkook spat, eyes throwing daggers, anger evident in his speech as well as his expression. Chung-ha eyes shows pain as she gulped thickly.

"But that man".

"Shut up! Don't even talk about him!".

"But you said you would wait until I came back! You said you would not leave me! That you would always wait for me! That you would always Iove me! Was all that a lie", Chung-ha declares, tears threatening to leave. She didn't wanted to join, but she had no choice, she have to earn money, and that job at the time was a win-win for her, not only did it provides millions, it plays a big role in her life, soon she fell in love with it. And soon enjoys the feeling of threatening people, killing them and make a mess out of their lives. Especially since her parents died in a car crash ages ago. Sike! That is what the media told everyone, but it was all a cover up to hide the real truth.

"Incase you haven't notice I am already engaged, I forgot about you long ago Chung-ha. So none of that is of any concern to me", Chung-ho felt a pang in her chest, she felt her living heart ripped out and along the way her anger rose.

"Jungkook! Did you played me! I've loved only you yet you went and cheated behind my back, you even went and get married. I gave my heart to you, my life, my everything just to have you hurt me like this. WHO IS SHE!? Don't take me for a fucking fool! TELL ME WHO SHE IS!?", She cursed and without even noticing two strong man was holding her down, forcefully dragging her out as she fight to go free. Jungkook watches boringly as the woman was successfully hauled out of his office, before he went back to get comfortable in his seat.

Meanwhile:

The two men throws her out watching as she falls to the ground with a pang. Before she got any chances to punch herself back in, the guards hurriedly closes the gates and precedingly they themselves had walked off, leaving the woman groaning in pain. However that pain wasn't strong enough to out do or forget about her rage.

"JOE!" She barked, as she watched the man scamper towards her with his head bow.

"Find out everything you know about Jeon Jungkook's spouse! And make it snappy!" She order and the man bowed once more.

"Yes miss".

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Jungkook was about to continue his work, but that is when he was quickly reminded of something he should've done a long time ago. Shit! How could I have forgotten all about that, the man quickly dialed the number in the telephone, and waited as the phone rings for a good while before it reaches the line.....

*TAEHYUNG POV*

"M-Mr Kim!!!! S-Sir someone is on the phone f-for YOU!" A man his hair tied in a bun, with his spectacles and his pressed black and white suite, his voice timid and soft, and action frantic and self-concious. He quickily did a 90° bow, handing the phone out with both of his hands.

Taehyung watches his movement, shooking his head before he kindly took the phone from him. You could see from the intern's tendencies, how much of a house rat he was, and not much confidence in his self. Taehyung send the man off, as he scrambles through the door before he answers the call.

"Yow buddy wassup!" Taehyung greeted changing from the big boss to a playful tiger in a second.

"Are you free anytime this week?"

"Well maybe, but if not, I could buy time specially for my bud".

"Argh", Jungkook groan before he began to talk again ignoring the man saids scolding, " we are going to have a get together; along with everyone else who I have already inform, it's important so be there on time....Friday, the latest you can arrive is 12. Got it".

"Roger".

"Good, I'll see you then", and the call ended.