Chapter:6

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Is this Jimin-ie?" The stranger behind the phone spoke. Jimin face grimace at the voice, hands clench in anger. How dear he just casually call my name? How dear he treats me as if they were long last friends? But, how did this man even gets his number in the first place?

He chewed at his lips, forcing himself to atleast get a hold of his emotions. He took deep breaths; mollifying  himself from overthinking too much. The man behind his phone uttered his name, and just then all of his work up untill now had vanished altogether, like the last spark on a burnt piece of paper. And now the anger, just once more, had rose. He couldn't except the fact that it was him, the one person who he wish he had never met and heard of, ever again. His voice was like a warning alarm in his head; and he couldn't help but response to it. The strong urge to give him a piece of his mind, was like a broken record playing in his head. But he was tolerant, he was curious. He wanted to know why he somehow had called 'his' phone.

Soon, he felt the warm hands of his fiance's above his. He looked concern and worried for the other. He witness the moment he had answered his phone; how his mood had quickly change, how tense and angered he was. And it didn't stop he, himself, from being agitated.

"Jimin, hand me the phone" Jungkook murmured. His voice deep and dominant, his face marred in aggression, as he spit with command.

"B-but".

"Jimin", he didn't question any further and reluctantly responded, handing the phone to the taller who accept it without any hesitation.

"Who is this?" Jungkook asked, his tone impolite, and he knows the other behind the phone picked it up as well. Jungkook wonders so much about the person; who has his baby this shivered from a simple call. He can't wait to find out who he is.

"Jungkook?" From that one answer, Jungkook temper quickiky die down. As his eyes widen in shock.

"J-Jeonhoon? B-But why did you call this number" Jungkook asked, still surprise that the person was his imprisoned brother. Of course, he knew that Jeonhoon had change, Jungkook looked over at the face of his fiance, annoyance was evident, his lips pouted and eyes knited. Concluded, with his striking glare sent to him, and his arms folded at his chest. He was dead angry, and now like a switch. Jungkook was quickly reminded that Jimin have not found out as yet; that Jeonhoon had change.

Jimin rolled his eyes and yanked the phone from my hand, I was about to take it back but he quickly warn me not to. Unless I wanted to live long enough to see our wedding.

I didn't want to anger the ruler of our household, so I went to busy myself with the magazine.

"Why are you calling Jeonhoon? And what do you want from Jungkook?" Jimin barked, a bit protective and annoyed. Jeonhoon chuckled and shook his head, he then hurriedly deny the fact that; he was here to cause problems. He just misses his family and wanted to hear from them again.

Meanwhile:

The mens blend and gag with one another, others played a good game of dominos, spitting curse words as they drunk wine and smoke. It was just a boring day as usual, nothing special. At first sight they may seem overawing; big muscles and bulky chest, tattoos and piercing, tigered eyes and menacing smile. Ofcourse the place was spooky enough. A big organization, is what they would call it, even though, this organization was long forgotten since the 2000.

"Ha! So you're still alive. You bitch where have you been!". The man spat, who boldly sat in his oversized, bejeweled chair. Hands folded across his legs, eyes scrunched holding a frown as he throws daggeres across the room, straight at the unbothered boy who was nearing him.

"I have missions to accomplish. Although it had failed" the boy said, trying to vindicate any suspicions of him.

"For 5 damn years! What could've been so important than your own boss. As my alter ego; you should be the most reliable to me! But to think I would catch you fucking around with thoes hoes and whatnots makes me puke".

"I have my reason. And I had to stay hidden, the police are still at my tail at this very moment. By the way, you should be commending for my safe return". The man before him lets out a joke laugh. "Don't speak so highly of yourself. After you so honestly bailed out on me for so long" he shot back as his frown deepens. His partner chuckled and shook his head, desisting right infront of his chair of state, "to speak more bluntly. Information for the present CEO of General Motor Company, Jeon Jungkook, along with his bitch Park Jimin" The man smirked, as he watched his fellow partner eyes darken with interest.

"You don't mean".......

"Yes my friend. Another chance at revenge awaits us" The man spoke with venom and in return he received a sickly smile.

"Now this is why you are my right hand man. You know how to spice things up a bit, except for these stupid ass pussy who knows nothing but to fool around all day" he sneered, showing a face of disgust to his gang members, lounging around at his place; and with a sigh he divert his attention back to the only man in the room; who is worthy of being called intelligent. "I am all ears. So what's the plan".

*JIMIN POV*

"Oh! You have change. Hm, how do I know you're not just trying to say that to get to us", Jimin said and Jeonhoon chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about thoes stuffs"......... "By the way I heard from Jungkook that you both were about to get married, and if you are wondering how I even got your number. Now you know" Jeonhoon implied.

"Is that so~" Jimin spit with sarcasm; as if he didn't know that already. Well you can never be too sure about something. Especially when it comes to 'Jeonhoon' changing for the better.

It wasn't too long until we have finish talking, It was surprising enough for Jeonhoon to be so nice to me. Sometimes I wonder if this was really a dream. Was he trying to fake his kindness, or maybe he really had change.....He really have moved on huh. It was definetly surprising for him to congratulate me; just as much as it was surprising when I found out he was the one who was calling.

I don't trust him, but it won't hurt to give a person a second chance. Ofcourse it doesn't denied the fact that personality isn't set in stone. People can learn from their mistakes- and when you give them a second opportunity, you allow them to demonstrate this. Whilst  intermittently,  it can backfire.

I inhale the familiar air of gust before I release it in the atmosphere; and carry on to relax in the couch, as my eyes block out any unwanted vision.

"How was it?" He asked.

"He was okay. I still don't trust him  though" I replied, and now my eyes was wide open and staring right back at him. "He also told me that he is happy for our upcoming marriage".

"Hm. Anyways we should get ready to leave. We still have more work to do", he lift my body in the air and proceeded to walk off.

"W-What the hell! Jungkook put me down".

"Shush, less talking more walking" he silenced. "Except that I am being carried by you" I complained and he laugh and gave me a chaste kiss.