Chapter:26

*JIMIN POV*

The noisy sobs echoed through the empty house, rushing Jimin to finish making the milk. Miss. Rose wasn't here for the weekend, and so I had to take care of Min-Jun for the entire two days. I put the bottle cap on and shake it, hurrying up to Min-Jun side, the minute I pick him up he directly stops crying causing me to laugh, as I sat in the chair with him in my arms, I then feed him his bottle, which he immediately held between his hands, gulping like he's life depended on it.

"Look how you go~ you are very hungry aren't you, papa is sorry to keep you waiting", I cooed wiping the spill milk from his lips, soon after he was finish eating and immediately burp, I laugh watching as he giggle with me. "You are so cute".

Later in that day, I played with Min-Jun, it's a really nice feeling watching him crawl to you at every call, and happily wiggling and giggling, bouncing in joy. Sometimes it even put me to tears to see how far along he had come; he was soon ready to nap as I held him in my arms, swaying him about, as he slowly drifted to sleep before I placd him in his crib. I sneak a glance from him, and place one last kiss on his cheeks before I walked out, quietly closing the door behind me.

I went to check the time, and it was now 5:30pm, it was quite late and Jungkook won't be home in like 4-7 hours later, he works so hard. I bet he might be grumbling in his seat, eager to get home. Jimin thought, chuckling at that very guess. Sigh, deciding to make a feast before Min-Jun wakes up again, and Jungkook gets home. Jimin choose to cook fried spicy chicken wings, paired with mashed potato amd a homemade blueberry and cherry juice, this didn't take that long, I didn't forget Min-Jun's roti with vegetable kurma, along with his bottle milk.

Within minutes Min-Jun would be awake, I pitched on in the meantime I would go take a dip in the bath, I slide down the water, letting it block out the sounds around me. I wish the tub would expand so I could go swimming, soon I was thinking of vacating with my family some days, I release a moan at the warm feeling of the water, feeling relaxed under its touch, I didn't want to leave as yet, but the moment I heard the familiar crying I knew I had to shorten this momeng for the time being.

"Okay okay I'm coming, give me a sec!" I exclaimed, quickly wrapping myself in my robe, I make myself towards the room Min-Junie was kept in, as the noise became twice louder than how it was before. "Aish! I'm sorry", I said smiling at him, he sniffles and began giving me grabby hands, a sign showing he wants to be held, I bit his fluffy cheeks and gladly captured him in my arms, as he cutely sucked on his pacifier. "Do you want to shower with papa", I asked but he just sunk his head in my neck, nagging at my robe. "Hum, I'll take that as a yes, you really need a shower".

The next 10 minutes, Min-Jun was freshly change in his new attire, I place him safely in his chair, before I went to heat up his food, leaving him babbling to himself, it didn't take long before I hand him his meal, enjoying the moment of him self-eating. It was messy but so cute, like a rabbit munching on his food. Shortly after the door to the house open, following with the familiar welcoming of my husband, I gave a quick peck on Min-Jun cheeks before I went to meet him, and he held me in my arms along with a long lasting kiss on my lips.

"Welcome home", I breathe and he smile.

"You should go get ready; I'll warm up the food for you", I instructed and he went away, following my orders.

"Goo~Gaa~ooong~"

"Are you finished Min-Jun" I asked and he simply nodded at my question, I then wipe his messy hands, and stained lips before I hand him his bottle of formula milk, leaving hin to drink, I took the empty plate from his table to be wash, and at the same time went to heat up Jungkook's meal.

Soon after Min-Jun was finish, I hand him his little plushy to play with in the meantime, while I set the dinner table.

"Hum something smells delicious, and I'm having a hard time choosing-" Jungkook stresses, strapping his arms around Jimin's waist, "whether it's the meal or you~" he bit Jimin's ear who gasp.

"H-Hey! Min-Jun is right there...So naughty!" I shriked and he chuckled before he went to ruffle his baby hair, Min-Jun makes grabby hands and immediately Jungkook held him and went to have a seat, Jimin let out a chuckled sighed shaking his head at the two who began talking in their own language, but soon when he take look at his husband realization hits him harder than a truck. His face suddenly became the colour of bad sunburn, he felt awkward as he attempted to hide his rosy cheeks behind his skinny fingers, Jungkook stared at him; not removing his sharp gaze, enjoying the man as he gingerly peaked at his body, inspecting every inch of his exposed skin, and the sudden gulp he make. "Ehhh~ didn't we just recently have Min-Jun", Jungkook tease and promptly, Jimin head turned to the side, averting his gaze, yet the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave everything away. Jungkook chuckled and began to eat, and for thoes straight continuation of him eating, he was constantly being watched like a prey ready to be hunted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*AUTHORS POV*

Thereafter, Min-Jun was sent put to sleep by Jungkook, covered in his yellow blanket along with his favourite bunny plushy, he turn on the light which shines bright and beautiful over the crib, whispering his 'I love you' and his good bye 'kiss' before he went to his own room.

There he saw Jimin sitting on the bed and he chuckled, "you haven't change yet?" He said more of a question, and Jimin bit his lips and looked away, he soon watches keenly at how the man went to change into a shirt, a bit sad that he didn't get to see his tones muscle a little longer, Jimin was happy for thoes recent gyms and swimming's Jungkook have been doing, he have been getting even muscular, even more than how he used to be back in high school and college, and that have been the reason of his recent sex drive and mental porn, he fiddled with the hens of his shirt before he stood up, slowly walking up to him before his hands gave him a hug, sinking his face into his back.

"Jungkook, it's been long", Jimin breathe standing on his toes to give him a peck which soon turn into a lick, coating his tan neck. "Jimin-" he quickly shut him up with a kiss, it was wet, sloppy, as if they were both hungry for each other, it came out as a slurp as the shorter suck on his tongue, and he moan saliva trailing down his chin. Jimin jump in his arms, and he held my ass for support squeezing it in his large hands, and grinding on his crotch immediately the man could feel his dick rises from underneath those tight jeans. They both release the kiss; following with a string of saliva which connects them both, Jimin eyes was lidded, filled with lust and wants. "T-Take me to the bed".